Chapter 7 - Minsung Special

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Minsung special chapter!

It took me so long to type this chapter out. Even though I already wrote the whole thing...

Enjoy!

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Jisung POV

"How about we go and talk about it, alone, Jisung?"

I turned beet red, I was super flustered.

"O-okay.." I said as I got up and followed Minho outside.

My hands were shaking really bad. I NEEDED, to calm down.

We arrived outside in the chilly air. I'm glad it was chilly outside, it helped with my hot face

I tried my best not to look at Minho, but I could feel his eyes on me. I heard him taking steps closer to me.

I finally looked up to see his face inches away from mine. I looked directly in his eyes. There was something behind them I couldn't quite read.

Only a few seconds later, he pulled me closer and kissed me. He pulled away quickly after.

"I like you too, Jisung. I always have." I felt my heart flutter inside my chest. It was pounding against my rib cage so hard I was scared he would be able to hear it.

I could see him looking in my eyes, trying to find my answer. I just nodded at him, which I guess he thought as a sign, and he pulled me in for another kiss.

We both smiled into the kiss, pulling away a minute or two later.

He smiled widely. It was so beautiful.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked me, his smile stayed on his face.

"Of course I will." I said, landing a kiss on his cheek. I saw his cheeks gain a slight pinkish-hue, and I felt my own face getting slightly warm.

We both smiled at each other. Our eyes didn't separate from each other. He took my hand in his, and kissed the back of it softly.

We walked inside the living room together to see nobody in there.

'I wonder how Felix is doing.' I thought as I kept looking around Chan's large living room.

Minho then suddenly pulled me down onto the couch next to him, and turned on a movie.

He snaked his arms around my waist, which made me blush deeply. He then laid his head in my lap, all while watching the movie.

I moved my hand over to his head which was now lying in my lap. I pushed my fingers softly through his hair, and played with it. It was really soft.

A quiet purr escaped his lips as I continued playing with his hair. He really was like a cat.

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

I hope you guys enjoyed this Minsung chapter, and if you want more Minsung, I would be happy to write more, especially fluff because it's so cute. Sorry that this is so short :')

Anyway, that's all from me for this chapter.

Thank you for reading!

I love you, my MANIACS!
{Edited 4-9-23}

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

~[Author]