Chapter 4 - Out in the Open.

"God Dammit Chan..."

I walked with Hyunjin up the stairs of Chan's house. I didn't say anything, but I could feel my breathing was starting to become more and more staggered as we got closer and closer to one of the rooms.

I'm not going to lie, I was speed walking just trying to keep up with Hyunjin, so that could have something to do with my breathing, but I also pushed that fact away as I felt my stomach doing back flips.

I looked around at the hallways. Why did it feel like we were walking in slow-motion?

Maybe I'm a bit glad about it going by sower since it delays my ever-impending doom of seven minutes in heaven with Hyunjin.

We finally reached a door that I guess appealed Hyunjin because we walked inside.

I didn't realize until i looked down at the floor that Hyunjin was still holding my hand.

I quickly pulled it away as butterflies in my stomach started going bonkers.

He closed the door behind me before he turned around to face me again.

I was so scared.

I didn't know what was going to happen.

Suddenly, Hyunjin started walking towards me. He was looking me straight in my eyes. I couldn't tell what was behind those eyes, but I didn't think about it much because I couldn't think about anything.

Hyunjin kept walking closer and closer to me. As he did so, I took small steps back, and away from him, that was, until, my back hit the wall behind me. (And then my head hit the wall. BOW)

I didn't know what to do, so my first reaction was to look anywhere but him. I looked at the ceiling, the floor, the picture that was on the wall behind his head, but it was no use. Every time I tried to look away from him, my eyes ended up landing somewhere on his face. His eyes, his nose, his lips, even the mole under his eye.

Eventually, he spoke, after what seemed like minutes, but was only seconds. I had managed to finally look at the floor, and keep my gaze locked on it.

"Lix." He said. I kept looking at the floor.

"Lix, look at me." He said, once again using that nickname. Everyone used that nickname for me, but it seemed like it only felt right when he used that nickname. I loved the way it sounded when he said it with his velvety voice.

I kept my gaze down. That was, until, he lifted my head up by my jaw, and I had no choice but to look straight into his eyes.

It was a few seconds until he got slightly closer to me, even though there wasn't much space to begin with.

"Lix, I'm sorry..." He told me. I was slightly confused. Sorry for what?

"Jin, what do you mean? Sorry for what?" I asked him, still keeping eye contact.

He looked down at the floor before closing his eyes. "For...Ignoring you when you...confessed to me." He said, before opening his eyes, looking straight at me again.

I was still slightly confused. Why would he still care about something like that? Why would it bother him.

"Jin, you know I don't care about that anymore, right? It's not that big of a deal-" "It is to me, Lix. I hurt you, and I shouldn't have." He cut me off. I could see the sincerity in his eyes, I could tell he was actually telling the truth.

"I'm sorry, Lix...." He paused for a moment. "What now?" I asked before he pulled me in, and kissed me.

It was nothing much, and he pulled away fairly quickly.

I stayed silent.

"For playing with your emotions. The truth is, I like you, Lix, I always have. When I ignored you, well...I don't know, but, I was wrong... please, please, don't be mad at me."

I sighed. I felt like there were some tears that were threatening to come out of my eyes.

So, i did the only thing I thought made sense in the moment.

I grabbed Hyunjin by his shirt, and pulled him closer to me as a kissed him once again.

The kiss lasted a little longer than our first one, but there wasn't much behind it.

We pulled away after a few seconds.

"It's been more than seven minutes." I said as I slowly made my way out of the room, Hyunjin following close behind me.

Soooo... I'm sorry... I kinda acted like this chapter was going to be "exciting" and have special stuff in it, but it just ended up not turning out like that.

I wrote this ALL off the top of my head, and I've only every wrote one other chapter before this like that.

I usually write my chapters down, then copy them into here when I'm writing, but I really wanted to write, so I made a new chapter.

I also edited my last chapter (The one before this one,) so hopefully it's a bit better. I think it is anyway.

also, I PROMISE, I will try to add something "special" to the next chapter, but please be patient. I am new to writing full stories and not oneshots, and I've never written any "steamy" scenes, so bear with me :') (A/N: Upcoming steamy chapter: CHANGMIN special chap. I hope you'll like it!)

If not the next chapter, I WILL make a chapter with that in it.

Anyway, I hope that you guys are enjoying this story thus far, and I hope you'll like the story as it keeps moving forward.

{A/N, I may not add a ton of drama to this book, UNLESS, you guys would like some. I have no problem with writing some drama, I just don't want to make my whole book super dramatic. I hope you understand. So, we'll do a lil vote, if ya want drama, vote with this emoji : 💥 If you don't really want drama, or only like a little bit of drama, comment this emoji : ✨}

Thank you all, again, for reading, and if you vote, thank you!

I love you, my MANIACS.

Edited - 3/30/23

~[Author]