Chapter 3 - Party Games

'...Shit...'

I was cursing at myself in my head. I needed to stop looking at him. The other guys are going to get suspicious if we just stand here staring at each other.

I tore my gaze away from him and moved to go sit down by my best friend, Jisung, A-K-A, Han.

I sat next to him on the floor, and he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I saw you two staring at each other, Lix. You're lucky only Channie and I did."

I could feel my face getting hot from the embarrassment.

"Shut up, Sungie. It was an accident. He probably doesn't even want to talk to me anyway."

"Sure Lix, Sure." I just ignored him the best I could.

"If he didn't want to talk to you, why would he be so excited to see you, huh?"

My eyes went wide, and I could feel my ears and cheeks heating up even more.

He was excited to see me? Why? We talk a lot, but why would he be excited to see me???

"Why would he be excited to see me?" I said, emphasizing the 'he' and 'me'

Jisung just shrugged his shoulders with a guilty smile on his face.

I knew he knew something I didn't.

-TIME SKIP-AROO-

It was getting later in the night when Chan suggested something everybody was expecting.

"Guys, how about we play truth or dare?" He said with a little chuckle.

I personally didn't want to, but I didn't have much of a choice considering everyone else wanted to play.

We started playing, and Seungmin was dared to play 7 minutes in heaven with Changbin. People started cheering as soon as it was suggested.

"Go on Seungmin!" Everyone was yelling. Seungmin's face flushed red as Changbin pulled him out of the room and up the stairs. Most likely to one of the many spare rooms Chan has in his house.

"Okay, who's next?" Minho asked. He was super eager to keep playing.

"I'll go!" Jeongin said with a smirk on his face. I had a feeling this was going to be good.

"Hmm... Let's see..." Jeongin said as he scanned the rest of us.

"Come on Jeongin!" Jisung urged. He shouldn't have done that. Jeongin wasn't super thrilled with how much Jisung was bugging him, so he thought he would mess with him.

"Jisung! Truth or dare?" Jeongin said, a giant smile plastered across his face. A few of us started snickering.

"Truth." Jisung said. He wasn't expecting to get picked.

"Is it true that you like Minho hyung?" Jeonging asked. His smirk growing even wider. 'oohs' and 'ahhs' were passed between the few of us that were left in the circle.

Jisung looked terrified. He didn't know what to say. I couldn't help but silently chuckle.

"U-uhm..." He stuttered. Oh. my. god. Did he really just stutter? Why didn't he just say what literally everyone knew.

"I don't want to answer that..." Jisung said, his voice getting smaller and smaller with embarrassment. I'm going to be kind of honest, I felt a little bad.

"How about we go talk about it, alone, Jisung?" Minho said, a small smirk appearing on his lips.

Jisung turned beet red, you could see just how flustered he was. "O-Okay.." He said as he got up and followed Minho outside. I think I may have caught a glimpse of his hands shaking.

It was only Jeongin, Chan, Hyunjin and I left in the circle.

Chan spoke up.

"I'll go next" he said, a smirk also appearing on his face. I didn't expect much. Maybe he'd pick Jeongin, or even Hyunjin.

"Lix, truth or dare?" He said. I was caught by surprise.

I wasn't super worried at the moment. What could Chan do? He'd never do something bad to me.

Would he?

"Uh, dare." I said after a minute of thinking.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Hyunjin." He said. His smirk growing.

I was frozen in my place. My face started to get hot, as I looked at Chan with wide eyes.

'WHY WOULD CHAN DO THIS???' I screamed inside my head.

I looked over at Hyunjin who also had a smirk on his face.

I had decided. There was definitely something I didn't know.

He stood up and came over to where I was sitting.

He extended his hand out to me.

"Shall we?" He asked. A smirk on his lips.

I gulped and grabbed his hand.

He pulled me up off the floor and dragged me upstairs.

What. did. I. Get. Myself. into.

'God Dammit Chan...'

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

OMG PROGRESS?

We're getting to the exciting part(s)!

I'm not spoiling anything, but I think you guys will like the upcoming chapters. (hopefully)

This is my longest chapter yet I think.

It's still short tho.
(a/n, ANOTHER UPDATE!!! HOORAY!! fyi for you guys and gays, I'm gonna post another update, or maybe two tonight bc I'm bored and I've been writing more chapters, so look forward 2 that!)

Well I hope you enjoyed!

Thank you for reading <3

I love you, my MANIACS!

Edited - 3/29/23
Edited - 3/30/23

~[Author]