Chapter 15 - One step at a time

'What are you trying to do angel?'

Hyunjin asked Felix after he broke away from the kiss.

Felix felt himself getting nervous, he didn't think he would get this far, well, quite frankly, he didn't want to go that far, he didn't mean for this to happen. He didn't want to do that. Not yet.

Hyunjin cocked an eyebrow up at him as he smirked.

Felix just blushed under the other's gaze, not knowing what to say, or what to do. He was getting antsy, he needed to get out of this situation somehow.

Felix looked away from the older, removing his arms from around his neck, and slowly sliding off of his lap.

He only got partially off of Hyunjin before he grabbed his wrists, pulling the younger towards himself.

"What's wrong, sunshine?" Hyunjin asked Felix. His smirk was no longer there, and his face showed pure confusion and worry.

Felix pulled away, and stood up.

"Nothing, Jin." He said with a smile, walking out of the living room, and up to their room. He took the deepest, longest breath ever once he got inside.

Hyunjin was beyond confused.

He didn't think they were going to do that, but he also didn't think anything bad happened during their little make-out session.

He felt bad for some reason, but he didn't want to bother Felix, so he let him go upstairs, and continued watching the movie.

Inside the room, Felix was wondering why the hell he chose to start making out with Hyunjin when he knew he wasn't ready to do it.

He walked himself right into a little mess, and now he had to deal with the embarrassment.

After around an hour, the movie was over, and Hyunjin walked up the stairs to his and Felix's shared room.

When he got inside, he saw Felix in the bed, on his phone.

Feilix looked up from his phone to see Hyunjin, and smiled.

Hyunjin smiled back, and made his way over to the bed, crawling next to Felix, wrapping his arms around his waist.

After a few minutes of comforting silence, Hyunjin asked; "Lix, what happened earlier? Did I do something wrong? Are you okay?"

Felix turned off his phone and set it on the bedside table.

He turned in his spot to face Hyunjin, placing both of his hands on either side of the other's face.

He smiled. "You didn't do anything, Jinnie, It's my fault, I knew I should't have done it." He said, his eyes never leaving Hyunjin's.

"What do you mean? Shouldn't have done what?" Hyunjin asked, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Shouldn't have started the whole make-out thing. I should've known there was a possibility of it escalating, and knew I wasn't ready, yet still did it. I'm sorry." Felix repied.

Hyunjin relaxed as he heard Felix's answer.

"Lix, you know I would never do that with you until you were ready, right?"

Hyunjin said.

"Of course. I just didn't think about that part." The blonde said back, his cheeks getting slightly red.

Hyunjin slowly moved closer to Felix, placing a soft and gentle kiss on his lips.

Felix smiled into the kiss, pulling away after a few seconds.

"I love you." Felix said, smiling as he looked straight into Hyunjin's eyes.

"I love you, too." Hyunjin said, moving in again for another kiss.

__________________________

OKay y'all, another chapter down!

How did ya like it?

I'm sorry it's short, I kinda rushed it lolz

anygays.

This story is coming to an unfortunate end, but I have reasons, I swear.

Its mostly because of how busy I've been lately, and the fact I've been struggling a lot to come up with more chapters for you all, but don't worry, we still have a few more to go.

I'm just giving you a heads up that this story isn't going to be much longer so y'all won't be disappointed.

Please, don't be upset with me for ending this story (Not yet, but in the future) I just become really unmotivated sometimes, and need to not write for a while.

anygays (pt 2)

HAVE Y'ALL SEEN THE SKZ COMEBACK TRAILER THINGY?

OH EM GEE

I'M SO EXCITED

IT LOOKS SO FRICKEN GOOD!!!!!

I'M SO EXCITED Y'ALL HAVE NO IDEA.

Anygays (pt3)

I love you guys so much.

tysm for reading.

I love you, my MANIACS

----------------

~{Author}