Fred's birthday

A few days later, it was Freddie's birthday. I was between freddie and Roger and across from Brian. "So, freddie tells me your some kind of scientist?" Freddie's mum says. "Astrophysics actually" says Brian. "Oh and, he's a dentist," i say, pointing to Roger. "I was never a dentist," says Roger. "He's a dentist," i say, smirking.

All of a sudden Freddie's mum leaves the room and comes back with a book with old photos in it. "I think you all needs to see these!" She says. "Ooooh!!" Said Roger. He opens the book and the first photo is of me and freddie when we were younger. "Aww!" Roger says. "Yeah shut up" I tell him, laughing. Freddie is so embarrassed of the photos that he leaves the room. Everyone keeps on flipping through the photos and some of me keep on popping up and Roger kept on teasing me about them.

Freddie comes back in the room, and says he has an announcement about someone who had phoned. I didn't even realise he was on the phone. "John Reid saw us recording and he wants to meet us and possibly even manage us. He looks after Elton John." "Oh my god." Roger says. I am absolutely speechless. "He told us to meet him at the café," freddie said.

The next day, we all meet up at the café and freddie is obviously late. He shows up with a ridiculous outfit. "Didn't know it was fancy dress, Fred," Roger said. "You look like an angry lizard" i say, and everyone laughs. A man randomly gets a chair and pulls it over to our table and sits down. "So this must be queen. And you must be freddie mercury. You're very talented. You all are. Now, tell me, what makes queen any different from all the other wanna be rockstars I meet." He says. I realised then, that he was John Reid. "We are the outcasts at the back of the class playing to the other outcasts, the ones who don't belong. We belong to them, we're a family." I say, and everyone agrees. "Well we might be able to get you on tv and we may have a little promotional tour of Japan in mind," he says.

authors note:
sorry if it's bad, I'm not the best writer