The day

The day had finally come. It was time for me and Roger to get married. I was literally buzzing, and jumping off of the walls. "How likely is it that Freddie is gonna show up," I asked Roger, the morning of our wedding. "Very unlikely," he said before he kissed me. "I'm so excited," he said after. "Me too!!!" I said. I really was excited, and I was hoping my best friend was going to show up at my wedding.

It was later on in the day and it was finally time for the wedding. I was ready and all of my bridesmaids were with me, which included my friends. "Oh my god!! I'm so excited!" I said. My wedding dress was long, white and puffy and it trailed behind me as I walked. It was so soft I felt like I was going to fall asleep. Then, it was finally time for my dad to walk me down the aisle. As soon as Roger caught a glimpse of me his eyes lit up. I felt like running over to him and literally making out with him on the spot but I knew I couldn't do that, people would probably be scared. I got to the end of the aisle and I struggled with my dress a bit, but eventually I managed with it. Me and Roger said our vows and we kissed. My ring was so pretty and I couldn't stop looking at it. "Your supposed to be looking at me, not that," Roger said, making me laugh. It was time to partayyy (authors note- don't really know what happens at a wedding very well so 🤗). I looked all around the place, and I found no freddie. "Fred didn't show up," I said to Roger. "Knew it," he said.

(I don't rlly know what to put so yh 😭)

Later in the day after we got married, I thought it was time to pay freddie a visit. "Hey Roger - is it okay if like in a few weeks time I go and check up on freddie? I mean I'm a bit worried, he's not answering calls and he isn't showing up to anything," I said. "Okay, but if he does anything, jab him in the face again and run," he said. I giggled. "Alright," i said, smiling.

It was a few weeks later, and was going to leave bright and early to go and see freddie. That was, until I threw up. I didn't even feel sick, it was weird. I realised that I could be pregnant - so I took a test. It turns out that I was. "Roger!! Get in here now!!" I said. "Huh? What? What's happening?" He said. I handed him the test. "Oh my god. You're pregnant!! We are gonna have a child!!" He said before hugging me. "I know. I'm so happy," I said. "Shit we gotta go or we are gonna miss our flight," i said. We left the house and got on the plane. It was only short, like 45 minutes. We made it off the plane and we drove down to Freddie's house. Roger stayed in the car. I got out, and I went over to the door and knocked on it. No answer. I knocked again, which was followed by absolutely nothing, again. I went over to the window and saw freddie passes out on the sofa. I tapped on the window and he jolted awake. His eyes lit up when he saw me before he went over to the door. He gestured for me to come in. "Y/n! I haven't seen you in so long! How are you darling?" he said. "I'm great thanks," I said before walking in to his living room. It was practically overflowing with glasses and alcohol. "Freddie, what are you doing? Look at this, look at all the drinks, the glasses, the alcohol, why are you doing this to yourself?" I said. "No darling I'm fine. Anyway, what's been going on?" He said. "Well- I have something to tell you. Well multiple things actually," I said. "First of all, I do this thing - well I used to - let me just show you," I said before I lifted up my sleeve. "Y/n why - why?" he said. "It's hard to explain. But part of it was - was because of you," I said. "Oh I'm sorry darling," he said before hugging me. I pulled away after a few seconds. "Okay, secondly, me and Roger have moved in together, and we are married, and I'm pregnant," I said. "How could you?" he replied. "What - this has nothing to do with you! And I thought you knew we were married and you were mad, which is why you didn't show up!" I shouted. "I never knew about the wedding. You should have called me," he said. "The thing is, we did! You know what, I'm leaving," I said before storming out. "Wait - y/n!" He said before running after me. He grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry," he said. "I don't care. Also, it seems like you have been ignoring Jim's calls too. He told me you never responded about Live Aid. You know, it's probably Paul who's not telling you about these things. Call Jim and think about live aid, please, everyone else knows and would be willing to do it if you are. Anyway, get off of me, I'm leaving," I said before getting into the car and slamming the door shut. "What was that about?" Roger asked me. "I'll tell you about it when I'm not so angry or I'll go on a rampage," I said. I should have never gone to see freddie.