BANG!

It was late after we had finished recording Bohemian Rhapsody. I was bored so I went into my room to read. All of a sudden someone came into my room. "What are you doing?" the voice said. It was Roger. I looked over at the clock beside me. "Shit it's 9 I'm sorry I forgot," I said standing up and putting the book down on my bed. I walked over to him. We were literally centimetres away from each other. "It's okay," he said before kissing me then taking my hand and bringing me to his room.

(Warning: here is the yk what scene so skip to the next pair of brackets if it ain't for you)

We eventually got to Roger's room. Roger, still holding my hand, closed the door and sat down. He dragged me along into his lap, startling me quite a bit. Roger's hands were on my waist and our faces were centimetres apart, all he did was raise his eyebrows at me and I kissed him. It's like I couldn't stop, we have kissed before but this time was different, it's almost as if I just couldn't get enough of him. Roger pulled away, his hands still on my waist. "Can I breathe, please?" he says, chuckling a bit. "Sorry, it's just you're so..so.." I stuttered, it's like I couldn't speak. He was looking right into my eyes, I couldn't speak a word if I tried. "I'm so..?" Roger says, smirking. "Irresistible," I quickly said before putting both of my hands on either sides of his face and kissing him. Roger was much more passionate this time, one of his hands was sliding up my waist and it made me want to kiss him even more, I actually couldn't get enough of him. Roger pulled away, one of his hands still on my higher waist and the other on my hip. "Are you sure?" he asked. "I'm sure," I said before Roger pulled me back in by my shirt.

Roger froze for a minute. He was just staring at me. "Rog, you okay?" I asked him, he stopped staring and said, "yeah..yeah..it's just you are so damn gorgeous, how come I have never seen you like this before?" I replied, "What? You mean without a shirt? Roger you really are stupid." Roger blushed, I had never actually seen him blush and now it was driving me insane how cute he looked. Roger just grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, but he was a bit too aggressive and we were now both laying down. I tried to get up but he stopped me and pulled me closer, "No, this is better, it's much more comfortable," he said, still staring at every inch of me.

Roger grabbed my face and kissed me, but then I no longer felt his lips on mine, he was kissing my neck everywhere, not one part of my neck was left unkissed, he whispered something but I couldn't properly hear him and figured this was not the time to ask him what he said. I pulled roger's lips away from my neck and he looked right at me, right into my eyes. I stuttered, I don't know exactly what I was saying or what I was going to say but I was definitely stuttering, god he drives me crazy. Roger pulled me even closer in and continued kissing my neck. I pulled his head away from my neck again and kissed him. His hands were on my neck and I was grabbing onto his waist. it's almost as if we were craving each other, I'm really hoping Brian doesn't walk in on what's about to happen...

(okay its over bestie also credits to my cousin for helping me with that)

It was the morning and I heard Freddie in the hallway. "Brian, have you seen y/n? She's not in her room." "I don't know, ask Roger," he replied before Freddie turned and went into Roger's room. "Hey Roger, have you seen y/n?" he asked before seeing me and Roger next to each other and Roger's arm around me. Freddie walked out. "Has Roger seen her?" Brian asked Freddie. "Yeah I think he's seen a bit too much of her," he replied before going back into his room. "Well atleast it wasn't me this time!" Brian happily exclaims.

It was a few weeks later, and we had finally finished the album. Whilst we were in Rockfield farm, most nights, I stayed in Roger's room. We started to travel back home and once we got back, we went to show what we wanted to be our single to Ray Foster. We played it to him. "I'm not sure that's the album you promised us," he said. "It is the album we promised you. In fact, even better," Freddie said. "Well bohemian... what's it- rapsidy? Is definitely not being the single. I actually think the single is I'm In Love With My Car," he said. I looked at Roger and he looked back at me, with a smug smile on his face. "Atleast someone appreciates my efforts," he whispered to me before turning his head back to face Ray. "Well I mean, it's the kind of song teenagers can get in their car and bang their heads to. Bohemian.. Rhapsody will never be that song," Ray said. "Bohemian rhapsody will be the single. Or we walk," I said. "The single is You're my best friend. It's my money so what I say goes!" He shouted. "Fine." I said. "Then we're going." I got up and walked through the door. It took a minute, but eventually everyone followed me. We went outside and threw a rock at the window. "You can shove your gold disks! Wanker!" Roger yelled up to the window. "You'll never have a gold disk you medium talent!" Ray yelled as we all ran off.

It took a while, but we eventually got a radio station to play Bohemian Rhapsody. Afterwards, it became really popular, so many people adored it. To celebrate, we decided that we were gonna have a party. We all knew we get very extremely stupid when we were drunk but we didn't care at all.

At the party, we all drank and we all were a bit drunk. I was dancing and randomly a man came behind me "damn what you doing out here with all of that," he says putting his hand on my shoulder. "Hey- get off me," i said trying to push him off as he trailed his hand down me. "She said get off!" Roger said, storming over. "Okay okay chill out I was only playing around," the man said before turning around and leaving. "You okay?" Roger asked me. "Y-yeah I'm fine," i said, sitting down on a sofa.

Later, still at the party, we were all absolutely hammered. I went to go find Roger and I saw him on the sofa - kissing another girl. Was he just drunk? Without thinking, I grabbed Roger's car keys, left, and got into the car. I started driving. I didn't know where I was going, but I just needed to get out of there. Then:
I passed one red light.
Then two.
Then three.
Crash.
My head was spinning and all I could hear was the fuzzy noise of the ambulance sirens and a loud screeching noise...