Confession

"Shh she's waking up," I heard when my eyes started to open. I saw a bright light above me. "Ugh why is it so bright," i said while rubbing my eyes. "Are you okay y/n?" Said freddie. "Huh? Where am I?" I asked. "You're in the hospital you got into a car crash but thank god your okay," Brian said. "Well yeah I know I got into a car crash im not slow," I replied. "Yeah she's definitely okay," Brian said chuckling. I looked up to see who was around me. "Wait- where's Roger?" I asked. And then I remembered what had happened that night, that he had kissed someone else. "I have no clue where he is but I'm sure he just wants to talk to you in private," Freddie said. "Do you need anything?" He added. "Yeah I'm thirsty," i said. "Okay me and Brian will go find where the drinks are," he said and they left. All of a sudden someone came rushing in. It was Roger. I looked away. "What do you want," i said to him. He bent down to me. "I'm sorry y/n. I shouldn't have done that I was just really drunk I'm so sorry," he said before he started sobbing his eyes out. "I really am sorry I never meant for that to happen I didn't mean it I love you y/n and only you," he said. "Doesn't seem like it I thought you loved your car too," i said jokingly before I hugged him. "Yeah let's not hug again that hurt I have too many bruises," i said. "Oh shit." "What is it?" Roger asked. "Do you need anything?" "No - it's just your car! I fucked your car up! I literally got into a crash with it i am really sorry," I said. "It's fine! As long as your okay it's honestly fine I don't care," he said before holding my hand. "Oh really? Because you did make a song about it-" "Will you shut up about that song?" He said, laughing.

Freddie and Brian came back in with my water. "Here you go y/n. Sorry it took so long we got a bit lost," Brian says. "Thanks guys," i say. "Okay me and Fred are heading out now Roger are you coming?" Brian asked. "No, I'm gonna stay here with y/n," he said. "Alright bye then!" Brian said as him and Fred walked out the door. Once they left Roger came and layed down next to me. Roger puts his arm around me and i look up at him, "why do you always do that?" i ask, "do what?" he replies, "put your arm around me," i said, staring right into his eyes.
"it helps make sure that you're safe, i would never want anything to happen to you and i never will let anything happen to you, so i put my arm around you to make sure i know you are okay, because i care for you so much," Roger says, "I know it's kind of che-" he was cut off by me kissing him, "That was the cutest thing i have ever heard," i said to him.

A few days pass and I am finally able to leave the hospital. Finally. It was so boring I had pretty much nothing to do, i mostly just slept. The others decided it was best if they stayed at mine for a night just to make sure I'm okay and it was fine as I had two spare rooms. "Hey y/n," Roger said as he came into my room. "How are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm fine. You don't have to keep asking," I said. "Okay then. I just wanted to let you know me and Brian are going to get my car fixed," he said. Roger put both his hands on each side of my neck and kissed me before he left, it was only a peck but god he was good at it. He tried to go in for another but i put my finger to his lips and shook my head, "That's enough of  me for now," and as i said that, Roger's jaw was practically on the ground, "What do you mean that's enough of you?! I can never get enough of you!!" and before i could even get a word out, roger was kissing all over my face and grabbing onto my waist, "Alright, love birds, Roger has to go get his car fixe-" Roger pulled away from me a bit and we both just looked at brian, "well for fucks sake- do you guys wait for me to get close to kiss?" he says, obviously tired of walking in on me and roger.  He takes his keys and walks out our front door, literally dragging roger along because he was still staring and waving at me, eventually brian smacked him on the head as they both sat in brian's car. I closed the door and turned around to see freddie sitting on the sofa, patting the seat next to him. I walked over to him and sat down, Then that's when something completely unexpected happened, Freddie kissed me. i immediately pushed him away and told him, "You know i'm with roger! why would you do that?! oh my god, what is wrong with you?!" Freddie smiles at me, "he doesn't know you like i do! roger has been here for two years but i have been here almost all your life, y/n! i know you, i understand you. don't dismiss all of our past, you know i am the better option," and just as he said that, i punched him. i couldn't help it, i swung at him, i couldn't take the way he was speaking about roger. He just stared at me, holding the side of his face, "You know nothing, NOTHING, about me and roger, you have no clue in the world how much i love him," i said, he stood up and looked me right in the eye as he said, "but does he love you that much? Would someone who loves you..kiss another woman?" I punched him, again. I couldn't believe what i was hearing, "Farrokh Bulsara, go to hell," i said, walking away. "Farrokh Bulsara is dead, y/n!" Freddie said, making me stop right at the door, i started to tear up, "Well you better fucking bring him back because i do not like this little show you have going on," i turned to face Freddie, "You think you're a star? Freddie, it's clear, you are just scared, terrified even, to show who you truly are because you know, you are not made for this kind of life," i ran to my room, locking the door, i buried my face into my pillow and cried and cried, as i waited for Roger to get home.

It had been a few hours, and Roger was finally home "hey I'm ba- freddie what happened to your face?" He asked. "Uh- doesn't matter," freddie said. "Where's y/n?" He said, before he ran to my room. "Y/n?" He said before he saw me on my bed crying. "Y/n! Whats wrong?" He asked. I slowly took my head off of the pillow and sat up. I told him everything that happened. "Oh I'm gonna kill him," he said before running over to freddie. "How could you!" Roger yelled. "You kissed her? My girlfriend? How could you! What's wrong with you!? She's been crying for hours. How could you do that to someone?" "Well she did punch me in the face!" Freddie argued. "For a good reason." Roger said before he came back to my room. I had started crying again. I didn't want to mess up the band, it was all my fault. "Hey don't cry it's okay," Roger said, hugging me. "Do you want to go for a walk to get your mind off things?" he asked. "Y-yeah," i said, sniffling. We left the house and went for a walk.

"Roger?" i turned to look at him, "yes, love?" he replied, making me blush a little, "Can i tell you how much i care for you?" i asked, "y/n, you just punched a guy who you grew up with, twice, for talking about me badly once, i think i know how much you care for me," roger replied, "but that is barely anything!" i said and before roger could say anything, i started rambling on, "I think every single part of you is absolutely perfect and astonishing, i think you are the sweetest guy i have ever talked to, i love you so much and i care for you so much and i feel bad because i obviously don't say it eno-" i was cut off by roger stopping me walking and pulling me in, he kissed me, he couldn't stop kissing me, i eventually pulled away and said, "what was that?"  "what do you think that was?" roger replied, "you rambling on is the cutest thing ever, and i know how much you love me, you say it enough, i promise. If anything, i'm the one who should be saying it more!!" he laughed and gently kissed me again, "we should be heading back now," i said, "are you sure? we don't have to if you don't want to, take as much time as you need," roger said, "god you're cute," roger blushed as i said that, "but yes, roger i am fine, i am sure we can work this out, we are queen for fucks sake!" i said with a smile, then i grabbed roger's hand and we headed home.

Once we got into the house, we saw Brian and Freddie sitting next to each other on the chair. Brian stood up and said "Freddie has something to say." "Alright what is it," I said, holding on to Rogers hand. "I'm sorry. I really am I shouldn't have done what I did and I am really sorry y/n I wasn't thinking, I don't wanna ruin our friendship," he says. I look at Roger, and then back at freddie. "Fred, I'm obviously not gonna forgive you right away but I admire you for admitting you were wrong," i said. "Bloody hell I don't get what people find so good about you. I swear Fred was gay u must've made him switch sides," Brian said before he went to where he was staying for the night.