Apology

It was the next day, and I woke up to the phone ringing. I swear to god if it was Brian I would actually jump out the window. I rubbed my eyes and I sat up. Roger was till in his deep sleep so I got up to answer the phone. I slowly rolled out of bed and walked over to the phone. "Hello?" I said in a sleepy voice. "Y/n? Hi!! I was wondering if we could meet up in like an hour? I have some stuff I would like to say," the person shouted through the phone. Surprise surprise, it was Brian. "Brian, honestly I'm not in the mood. And in an hour? That's way too early for me I have just woke up," I said, gradually waking up. "Y/n, it's 1pm," he said. "Oh okay... fine. We can meet. Only if we meet up in two hours, I need some time to get ready," I said. "Yeah of course," he said and we discussed where we were gonna meet and what time, we decided on exactly three before he hung up. I was going to say bye but I was interrupted by him hanging up abruptly. I walked back over to the bed and shook Roger awake. "Hmm," he said, not yet having his eyes open. "I'm going to meet up with Brian in about two hours, alright? I don't know how long I'll be gone for but I'll call you when I am about to make my way back home," I said. He sat up. "You're leaving me?" he said, squinting because of the light. "I'll only be gone for a little while don't worry," I said before standing up. "I need to go get ready, I'll be back in a minute," I said before going over to the walk-in wardrobe. I scavenged around for something nice to wear and I eventually found something partially nice - it was a short cropped brown t-shirt and light blue flared jeans. After I put on my outfit, I put on some jewellery - skull rings, and a chain necklace. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and combed my hair and I went back into the bedroom. I saw Roger was awake and had already got dressed and done everything he needed to do. I looked at the time and realised that it was 2:45. Jesus, how long did it take for me to pick an outfit. "Shit," I said. "Roger, can you drop me off? I'm gonna be late." "Sure," he replied before I ran downstairs to get my black Doc Martens on. He threw on some random trainers and we left the house.

It turned out to be very busy and there was a lot of traffic so I ended up being five minutes late. Once I got there, I saw Brian outside. I said goodbye to Roger and got out of the car and walked over to Brian. "Took you long enough," he said before we went inside of the pub. We got drinks and found somewhere to sit. "So..." I said. "What I wanted to say was I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said what I said, it was too much pressure and I understand that now. I know you have anxiety so we should not have done it in the first place," he said. "It's okay. I'm sorry for shouting at you, I didn't mean anything I said." After we both apologised, we had a fun rest of the day and we laughed and laughed and we drank a little bit too much because I was so drunk that I forgot to call Roger from the phone box outside the pub and I began walking home, which was a stupid idea since it was a while away, it was dark, and I of course was drunk. All of a sudden my vision went blurry and I got dizzy and all of a sudden, I fainted. I fell to the floor and I didn't wake up for an hour or so.

When I woke up, I saw Roger right in my face. I looked around, confused. "Y/n!! Are you okay?" he said. "Yeah - wait - what happened? the last thing I remember is being in the pub with Brian," I said, confused. "Wait - what happened? Am I on the floor? Why the fuck am I on the floor?" He told me what happened and that after it got late and I still hadn't called him, he came looking for me and here we were. "So, that's basically it. I was so worried," he said. "Thanks," I said before trying to sit up. I was still a bit dizzy and a bit drunk - tomorrows hangover would be a lot. "You ready to go?" he asked, putting his hand out. "Yeah," I said before grabbing his hand and standing up. As soon as I stood up, I felt more dizzy and nearly fell over. "Want me to carry you to the car?" Roger asked, tightening his grip on my hand so I didn't fall over. "Yeah that would be great," I said before Roger lifted me up in his arms, carried me to the car and put me in the passenger seat. "Thanks, Rog," I said, doing my seatbelt after he got in the other side of the car. "No problem, love," he said. He started the car and we drove back home, and since it was around a 10 minute drive away, I fell asleep in the car.

Just saying, there is gonna be a huge time jump in the next chap