Album

Roger picked everyone up in his van. We were driving fine until the van randomly stopped. "What the fuck!" Roger said. "What happened?" I said, confused. "Does it look like I know?" Roger snapped, regretting his words after he said it. "Well then let's go see darlings," freddie said, before we all got out of the van. Once we all got out, Roger came over to me "Hey, sorry for snapping at you. I didn't mean it," he said. "It's fine. I could tell you regretted it after you said it," i said. "Oh also, what kiss do you think was better? Our first or our second?" I asked. "Y/n we have only ever kissed onc-" he said before i kissed him. "Three words. Get a room." Brian said. I turned around. "Very funny Brian," i said.

"I think I know what we need," Freddie said. "What?" Everyone else asked at the same time. "An album." Freddie said. "We can't afford one," i said. "How much do you think we could get for this van?" Freddie asked. "I hope you're joking" Roger said. We fixed the van and went to sell it, and then went to record an album. We recorded from 8pm to 8am, since it was cheaper.

I didn't really have to do much, neither did Roger for an hour, so we both sat on the chair while we watched Brian and Roger. I didn't have a good sleep the night before, so I was tired. I moved closer to Roger and I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and i fell asleep.

"Hey! Y/n! Wake up!" Roger said while snapping his fingers. "Huh?" I groaned. "They need you," Roger said. "Oh," I said sleepily. "You alright?" Roger asked. "Yeah, just tired," i said before slowly getting up and going into the recording area and trying to flatten my hair. "Jesus y/n, he was trying to get you awake for at least 10 minutes. Anyway cmon we need to record," Brian said. "Mhm," i said, not really listening because I was still sleepy. I eventually came back when I heard the loudness of the guitar and the music.

In no time they didn't need me anymore and I could go back to sleep. It was weird, though, because I don't usually want to sleep this much but I ignored it. "They need you now, Roger." I said before slumping back into the chair. I watched him play the drums and saw how he looked at me and smiled loads of times while he was playing until I went back to sleep. I woke back up when Roger came back and I didn't feel tired anymore. "Hello love" Roger said. "Did you have a nice sleep?" "Yeah I did," I replied. I moved over a bit so that he could sit down and he put his arm around me. I fidgeted with my fingers while we talked and talked until they ever needed us to play and in no time we had finished recording the album.