Chapter 3 : In your arms

"Look at me, Type. I can't fucking go anywhere like this."

His back hit the door next, the momentary pain was immediately dulled by the feel of Tharn's body quickly following to push him further against it. Tharn's hands were immediately on either side of his hips, grip firm and grounding, and Type felt caught, cornered, trapped, because Tharn made sure to keep him there.

"T-Tharn, please," he whimpered, uncertain of what he was begging Tharn for now that they were pressed together almost from head to toe. He opened his mouth to say something, anything, but his words were quickly cut off by Tharn's lips drifting from his temple to his cheek and exhaling sharply.

He balled his hands into fists and kept them pressed to his sides if only so he wouldn't end up putting them anywhere near Tharn, heart beating so fast he was afraid he'd passed out before he even managed to ask Tharn what in hell he thought he was doing.

He opened his mouth what was on his mind, to try, just try, but Tharn had once again beat him to it.

"Don't say anything," Tharn hissed, and it was all Type could do not to fall apart in answer. He could feel Tharn's body shaking at the closeness, his anger palpable that Type could literally feel it vibrating across Tharn's skin.

"Tharn -" he was wheezing too, the warmth and scent of Tharn's skin driving him insane. He had to leave. He had to turn away now lest he'd regret it, but it was getting increasingly difficult the longer he stood there, feeling everything all at once and hating himself for craving more of it knowing he wasn't supposed to.

"Fuck, look what you're doing to me, Type. Damn it. Just, goddamnit." Tharn cursed, and then somehow, the hand that was previously gripping Type's waist had made its way behind him to grab a handful of his ass. The action made him jerk in answer, grunting under his breath and wriggling his body free until he realized Tharn's other hand was already on his shoulder, pressing hard to keep his body in place.

"Tharn, let me go," he whispered, screwing his eyes shut when Tharn grunted in answer and retaliated by pushing him firmly against the door. He could feel Tharn's arousal poking his leg, and he had to remind himself to keep breathing if only to distract him away from it. Away from that answering need throbbing away in his chest, and around the general vicinity of his groin at the feel of it, half-hating himself for the way he was getting hard in return at the mere touch.

Tharn jerked his hips as if he couldn't help it, and then crossed the short distance between them by burying his face into the crook of Type's neck to breathe him in, inhaling greedily. The shiver that ran through him then was so sudden he was keening before he even realized it, arching back with all the intention to put a respectable distance between them but only ended up baring his neck to Tharn for further access.

"I can't, I can't," Tharn muttered, lips pressed above Type's clavicle and making Type tremble in answer. Type did his best to pull away, but the action only proved to be futile when Tharn shifted and buried his face further into Type's neck, lips and tongue alternating into marking the spot where his jaw tapered off before Tharn groaned and bit him.

He arched into it without meaning to, the shot of pain only added to the unignorable ache around his thighs, and a completely different one settling itself firmly in his chest, around the general vicinity of his heart when Tharn's hand finally found its way to his front and cupped him firmly through his pants.

"Ah!" he exclaimed, gritting his teeth in his attempt to keep the noises in, but it was hard; it was made even more difficult for him to break away now that the other man was sucking on his clavicle and touching him at the same time.

He tried again. "Tharn, please. Stop," he hissed, but he was certain it sounded like a whine even in his own ears.

Tharn didn't relent and he didn't stop either. Type wanted to protest, but for a completely different reason now that Tharn wouldn't let go, even though he had a feeling he wouldn't be able to say so out loud. Not when he was arching into Tharn's touch like he'd couldn't get enough of him either. To be fair, it wasn't as though he wanted to complain because he didn't want this, far from it really, but it was because this seriously wasn't how he'd imagined things would be the next time they saw each other.