・゜6. ゜・ *

It was a rather foggy afternoon when Jikyo cut the fence around the orphanage for the first time. When he managed to quietly get to the other side, the boy sighed heavily and smiled proudly. A moment later he came across Liliana, who had just come to him, but she wasn't quite herself. From the very first glance at her, Park knew that the redhead was drunk.

"And you weren't supposed to drink anymore. " He sighed looking at her. "You promised. " He put his hands on his hips. "The same with cigarettes. "

"I haven't been drinking. " She answered, barely standing on her feet. "I only drank a little. " She added with a smile. "Oh, come on! The guy challenged me!" She exclaimed indignantly. "He said a woman couldn't beat him in terms of drinking. "

Jikyo listened to her words and just shook his head in disbelief.

"And? Did you win? " He asked with amusement.

"Of course! " She exclaimed proudly, then furrowed her brows. "Wait..." She walked closer to her friend. "Jikyo? " She looked into his eyes. "Why are you here and not behind the mesh fence?" She looked at the fence confused. "Ah!" She noticed the passage Park made. "You did it!"

"Mm. " The elder nodded. "And you must sober up."

"I'm not that drunk. " Woman replied crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm more sober than you think. I know exactly what is going on around me. " She said proudly. "I know my limits, Jikyo." She poked him on the shoulder, which made him laugh. "So now that you've managed to get out... Shall we go somewhere?"

"Well, that's what I was hoping for. "

"So let's go! " She called happily, taking Jikyo by the arm and leading her forward.

The young people went for a long walk, having fun together, which made them start to lose track of time.

"Shall we go here? " Park pointed to the bookstores. "I have to check something. " He said, looking at his companion.

Liliana agreed and after a while they were both inside. While Jikyo went to look for a suitable item, Wilkinson walked slowly through the bookstores, glancing at Jikyo from time to time in deep thought.

"He still hasn't told me..." She whispered to herself. "Nae salang..." She repeated thoughtfully. "What does it mean...?" She sighed, then looked at the shelves full of books and after a moment came up with an idea. Woman immediately ran in the indicated direction, began to look for what she needed. "There are a lot of these words... " She shook her head, looking through books with a dictionary.

The redhead said that since Park himself didn't want to tell her what these words mean, she would find out herself. Since they were now in a bookstore, woman decided to find out the answers from books, of which there were plenty.

"Nae salang..." She repeated looking through the next pages of the book. "Here..." She pointed to the first appropriate word. "My..." She read, then searched for the second word, and it took her longer than she expected.

When she finally found what she was looking for, she hesitated for a moment and had to carefully analyze the meaning of the words.

"Nae salang..." She whispered with more surprise. "My... love? "

"Lily? " She heard Jikyo's voice behind her, which made her jump and drop the book. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. " He chuckled softly as he saw her expression.

"E-eh..." She laughed nervously and quickly put the book back in its place. "It's okay. " She waved her hand.

"Are you okay? " Man asked with concern. "What were you reading there?"