・゜15. ゜・ *

Several years have passed. The young people liked the new place very much, they decided to stay here permanently, and so it happened. They also liked the jobs they found. They made great friends and could always count on their help. At the present time, Liliana also came of age, and their lives were going in the right direction.

Now they could confidently say they were enjoying life. They already have almost everything they wanted, except for one thing.

The young couple had a day off from work. While Liliana was reading the book, Jikyo was lying next to her on the bed and slowly began to fall asleep. He was tired so the blonde didn't want to disturb him.

However, after a long moment, Park glanced at the woman sitting next to him and whispered softly:

"Nae salang..." He mumbled.

"Hm? " She glanced at him.

"Marry me, nae salang. " He repeated in a sleepy voice, which touched his companion.

Wilkinson laughed softly, then put the book aside and lay down next to Jikyo. A moment later, she stroked his cheek and looked into his eyes.

"Are you proposing to me? " She asked, amused by his cute, sleepy face.

"Mm..." He nodded. "I want you to be my wife." He shifted slightly on the bed and took her hand. "It's another dream I want to fulfill with you." He smiled warmly at her, which she returned. "So?"

Lily chuckled and moved closer to him, taking his face in her hands.

"Will you marry me, nae salang? " He asked again, looking into her eyes.

"Mm. " She nodded, still smiling. "I will marry you, Park Jikyo." She stroked his cheeks and then placed a tender kiss on his lips.

The great news made friends of the young couple very happy. Everyone was also happy to help with the preparations for the wedding. The whole ceremony was to be held in the company of relatives. The youngsters invited Jikyo's foster family, as well as Andre, Jade and Jiho.

There are still two months left until the date of the wonderful celebration, during which time Liliana sewed a suit for her beloved, and now she was thinking about her wedding dress. Wilkinson has always liked needlework, more than once she sewed something secretly in the former house, but now, she had nothing to hide. She could learn new things and pursue her hobbies, knowing that her future husband would always support her in everything.

"Nae salang? " Park entered their house and looked at the blonde cutting fabrics for a dress.

"Hm? " She glanced at him briefly, then turned her attention back to her work.

"Can I interrupt you for a moment? " He sat down next to her and smiled.

Lily immediately put down the materials and looked at her fiancé.

"Of course. " She smiled.

Park moved closer to her.

"Give me your hand. " He asked so she did.

Moments later, Jikyo placed the engagement ring on her finger. The woman didn't get it from him before, only now he managed to get the mentioned gift.

"So pretty. " Surprised woman said.

The ring was silver. It had an ornate crystal in the center with a shimmer of green color. Around it were small diamonds that, when put together, looked like leaves.

"I have our wedding rings too. " Jikyo said and opened the box.

Wedding rings were also in silver colors. They had three lines on them, the middle one being the thickest, and there was an embellishment on it, almost like spilled glitter. In the bride's ring, in the center of the ring was another small diamond, which, like the engagement ring, had a shimmer of green.