・゜8. ゜・ *

"Where is she? " Jikyo asked nervously, he came with Edmund to Wilkinson's house. "Where is she?! " He raised his voice.

"Jikyo, calm down. " His foster father said.

"I thought she was with you." Judson replied and exchanged glances with his wife.

"With me? " Park was surprised. "She came home yesterday, and now there's no contact with her. "

"She came, but... " The woman began, then sighed. "We didn't let her into the house."

"You didn't let your own daughter into the house?! " Edmund called. "What kind of people are you?"

"Then where is Lily now?" Jikyo interjected. "Where did she go? When?"

"How are we supposed to know that? " Wilkinson's father snorted. "It's your girlfriend. " He shook his head.

Park was very nervous. He wanted to punch Lily's father but Edmund stopped him and pulled him aside.

"Let's find Lily first. " He said trying to reassure his son. "You'll deal with that guy later." He looked at the man with contempt.

"We have no contact with her. "Man ran a hand through his hair and sighed heavily. He was very worried about his beloved. "Something must've happened. Lily wouldn't just disappear like that without telling me. " He looked at the foster father. "We have to find her." He said in a broken voice.

"We'll find her. " Parent assured him. "We'll go to the police and then... "

"Go alone, please. " He looked at Edmund. "I'll start looking for her now." He looked around. "I can't stand this helplessness. "

"Okay, we'll be in touch. " The elder said and went his way and Jikyo went his way.

The young man searched all the places he could think of, but he couldn't find Liliana anywhere. He even checked the orphanage and their meeting place, but there was no trace of the redhead.

"Where are you, Lily...?" He said broken. "I'll find you, I swear." He ran ahead.

The police also started a search. Several hours passed, but there was no sign of Wilkinson. Park met his father outside the police station, and moments later saw Liliana's parents approaching them. Jikyo couldn't stand it this time. The moment he met Judson's gaze, Park immediately rushed towards him and punched him in the face with all his might. The elder fell to the ground and looked at the younger man in shock.

"If something happened to Lily..." Jikyo growled nervously. "You're going to regret this, you hear me?! " He shouted at him. "Both of you, you'll regret it." He glanced at Sheree.

"Jikyo, son, calm down. " Edmund begged and pulled him away from Judson.

"If something happened to her, I'll get you for this." He said still pissed off, then freed himself from his father's grip and sighed heavily again, looking around at the same time. "I can't stand this..." He shook his head as Edmund approached him. "If something happened to her..."

"We'll find her. " Father placed a hand on his shoulder.

"I can't lose her. " Jikyo whispered and looked at his parent with tears in his eyes. "I can't..." He tried to control his emotions.

"You won't lose her. " Edmund assured him. "I'm sure Lily is okay. We'll find her safe and sound."

"There is no trace of her anywhere. " Park said in despair. "I'm still going to look around."

"Where do you want to go? " Parent asked with concern.

"I don't know, anywhere. " He spread his hands. "I can't stand idle like this." He glanced at the elder. "I'll search all goddamn Boston to find her."