・゜11. ゜・ *

Another month passed, the young couple stayed in Boston for the sake of Jikyo's foster parents. Parents wanted to enjoy them and help as much as they could. Today, however, was the day when the young people were to leave the city.

In the morning, Jikyo went with his beloved to the doctor for a check-up. Wilkinson underwent all tests, including an ultrasound her belly.

"It's a girl... " Redhead said in disbelief and looked at her boyfriend with tears in her eyes.

Park returned the gesture and took the girl's hand.

The woman didn't change her mind, decided to take a chance. Knowing that the man she loved would be with her gave her courage. At first, she immediately thought of having an abortion, but now, she realized that she was happy to become a mother. Lily always liked to imagine what it would be like when she grew up. She dreamed of a loving husband and children they would raise together. Perhaps not everything went her way, and she was glad that she survived it and now she felt that she could walk the Earth with her head held proudly.

They've both been through a lot, both bad and good. They got through it, together.

"Please take care of yourself, ma'am." Doctor said. "Don't overwork yourself. I understand your situation, but you mustn't be nervous or stressed about anything." He explained gently. "It could be bad for you and your pregnancy. "

"I'll take care of her. " Jikyo interjected and exchanged glances with his beloved. "We're leaving here and starting all over again."

"Mm, good thought. A change of environment can positively affect you. " Doctor smiled. "Just please take care of yourself. Please take care of her. " He looked at Jikyo with amusement.

Several hours passed. There were already bags ready to move out on the doorstep. Liliana talked to Park's parents until her boyfriend finally came home.

"Where have you been? " She asked a bit worried. "You've been gone a long time." She walked over to him and greeted him with a hug.

"I'm sorry, nae salang. "Man replied. He glanced at his relatives, then sighed heavily. "I'm here now. " He smiled at the redhead. "It's time to get going or we'll miss the bus."

The young said goodbye to the Jikyo foster family. They were grateful for their help.

"But you'll contact us, won't you? " Lizzy said while taking her mascot. "You won't forget about us, will you, big brother?"

"Never. " He assured her and patted her head. "Thank you. " He looked at his parents. "For everything. "

"Call us when you get there. " Sabine said worriedly. "It's best to text from time to time so that we don't worry. "

"We'll be in touch. " Wilkinson nodded. "Thank you." She added honestly. "I owe a lot to all of you. "

"No need to thank us, my dear. " Edmund said. "We're family after all, ay? " He smiled broadly.

Jikyo nodded at his parent's words.

Lily was the first to board the bus and took her seats just as Jikyo was finishing his conversation with his father.

"I'm very proud of you, son. " Parent said honestly. "Maybe you must've grown up too fast, but you've definitely grown up to be a great man." He smiled and put his hand on his son's shoulder. "Everything you've done... It was really admirable, and for her..." He glanced at Wilkinson as she waved at them. "You are a hero. "

Park smiled faintly at these words, then sighed heavily.

"I'm not a hero..." He looked at his father. "And I'm not that strong at all, it's just appearances, and I... It seems to be pretending."