Chapter 2.1 ~ First meeting

A/N:
I felt that my previous iteration didn't have any mention of the first meeting of the lead. So, adding new chapter and hence new chapter will be in decimals (like this one, 2.1)
Hope you enjoy the story.

Also, I'm not a doctor and so any scenes related to medical care, are product of my imagination. Definitely not accurate :p

Also double update today. Please drop your thoughts as comments.
*
*
*

Ahant's POV

Isha and me were on our usual morning run when we spotted Kabir at far distance. At least I did. Upon seeing him, I changed our route, so as to not meet him. Isha thankfully didn't notice him, which is a much relief.

Kabir Singhinia - His ugly face is ingrained in my mind from the first moment that I met him. It's kind of ironic since it was also the first time where I met Isha. Almost 18 months ago.

**Flashback**

Ahant's POV

Priyanka had dragged Akshay (her husband)and myself to book store, wanting to get the old romance novel.

Apparently, her friend had recommended this store stating that this store has amazing collections . As I enter the book store, I see a young Indian woman hunching down at the counter with books surrounding her and bunch of papers.

She is wearing a blue sweatshirt with grey jeans, with her specs on the top of her cute little nose.

Upon hearing the door bell as we pushed the door open, I see her look up from her desk and damn. She looks cute. Kind of, okay?

"Prinku" she asks hestistanly, in the most sweetest angelic voice possible.

"Cookie?? "

They hugged each other and 'Cookie' finally looks at me. And our eyes meet and my heart skips a beat.

Damn, what is this woman doing to me?

Little did I know, how significant she would be become to me

Priyanka introduces us to 'Cookie' - "This is Isha. We used to call her Cookie in school. It's a long story. We had gone to the same school. She was my junior. (pointing to Akshay) This is my husband, Akshay."

Isha shakes his hand - "Very nice to meet you"

Priyanka continues gesturing to me - "This is Ahant, his business partner"

Isha was kind of awestruck looking at me. Well, babe, you aren't the only one awestruck here - "Di (Di = sister, referring to Priyanka), you don't need to introduce him to me. (Raising her hand to give me a handshake) It is absolute pleasure to meet you, Mr. Malhotra. I am huge fan of your work and have been studying your designs as a part of master thesis."

"