Chapter 2.2 ~ You're my person

A/N:

A/N:

FYI, Chapter is in decimal since it is a newly written chapter. I am hoping to improve the previous iterations, tie up loose ends as well as add more chemistry between the main leads. Hope you like it!

Thanks everyone for reading.

Shout-out to the below readers for voting. Thanks for voting. It really motivates me to write more chapters. Also,Open for any suggestions.

ash224835
SANA253
paianjalir

*

*

*

(Now back to the story)

Isha's POV

Today marks my one-year anniversary of working at AM Designs. Time just flies by, honestly.

I moved from recent graduate to intern to a wife and mother. All in a year's time. Little did I know that it was all meant to.

*****Flashback*****

(Earlier last year - Dinner scene)

Ahant's POV

Priyanka - "Isha, I don't understand why you are apply for internship at other companies, when AM Designs can happily hire you as intern"

Isha - "Di, I don't want to impose on you, guys."

Akshay - "Nonsense, Isha. We have seen your designs and they are quite good, we will happily hire you."

Isha, half-heartedly - "Fine, but I want to go through the normal hiring process. Please don't give me any special attention."

As if, I won't give her any special attention. After dinner, I called up Aman, my secretary, and told him to hire a certain Isha, no matter how badly she screws up.

But, to my surprise, even without any intervention of mine, she ended up on the top candidates to hire, with great scores.

That's my girl.

Isha's POV

I was busy completing my final minutes touches to my presentation. Ahant and Priyanka had left home for an early meeting. I've to present paper at the university today and I'm super nervous. My entire masters work all boils down to his very moment. 2 years of hard work to this 15 minutes presentation.

As I grab my bottle from kitchen, I notice a yellow sticky note.

All best for your presentation, Crusty.

I already know who the note could be from.. I really didn't know that I needed this voice of support until I saw this note. I felt motivated and ready to face my day.