Chapter 7 - Sister's love

A/N
Please note the following characters changes:
Ahant Malhotra -> Arnav Singh Raizada
Isha Kapoor -> Khushi Gupta
Dhruv (Anjali's husband/ Ahant's brother-in-law) -> Shyam
AM Designs (Ahant's company) -> AR Designs (Arnav's company)

While the character names have changed to that of IPKKND, the story and timelines are not from the show.

Thank you for taking the time for reading my story
Thank you everyone for your votes and comments.

Shout out to below readers for voting:
Kamaliasim
Kinjal1985
Arshi0099
AK8029
CoolandSmartGirl95
Deepsheel
Desoman
Paianjalir
Muskanjain205
Shasseim
Ocean_of_happiness
Sangeetbala
ReemaRohra
SiriChannagiri
Richa_G

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments.

I'm not a doctor. All medical-related scenes are a product of my imagination.

A/N 5109 words!

*

*

(Now back to the story!)

(Two days before fashion show)
Arnav's POV
As soon as we had announced the model Manik would be our showstopper, the intern team literally screamed in glee. This included my wife as well. Apparently, Manik is the most happening model right now and the crush of many. Many including my wife.

At dinner table back at home,
Khushi couldn't stop fangirling over Manik and tell Mami over how handsome he is. And on how luck she is to work with him. I couldn't qhelp but feel slightly jealous.

A/N Anjali and Shyam live in their house. A few kilometres away from Raizada mansion.

(Next day)
Today was the photo shoot with Manik. Although I normally don't attend celebrity photoshoots much, I had to attend this, since at the rate Crusty was fangirling, Crusty might end up marrying him. And I can't let that happen, can I?

As soon as Manik entered the company, every ladies eyes were on him awestruck and shrieking like a teenager. And Manik soaked up every bit of this attention and threw several flying kisses, which made the ladies squeal in delight and a few men too. It also left several men at work jealous. I maybe one of them.

At the photo shoot, Manik was busy modelling for photos, which Nk was busy with.
One of interns exclaimed, looking at Manik modelling with his shirt halfway buttoned up- "He's hot."
Crusty, who hadn't taken her eyes off him since the moment he arrived to office, nodded in agreement and added - "Yea.. and so dreamy."
Does she not notice me standing right across the room?

Nk's POV
Naira has been singing the praises for her Manik since the past two weeks. Ever since her team got to know that he would be the show stopper. I mean, the guy is hot. Well toned with sharp features. All that was expected from a very popular model.

But, what I had not expected was bhai's reaction.
I watched Aru (nickname for Arnav) trying to control his anger and jealousy seeing Manik flirting with his wife. Well, Manik was playfully talking with every woman on the floor and one such woman was bhabhi, much to bhai's (Arnav) dismay.

 Well, Manik was playfully talking with every woman on the floor and one such woman was bhabhi, much to bhai's (Arnav) dismay