Chapter 6 ~ Filler vs Feelers

A/N
1.23k views. WOAHHHH!!

Thank you for taking the time for reading my story
Thank you everyone for your votes and comments.

Shout out to below readers for voting:
Arshi0099
AK8029
CoolandSmartGirl95
Deepsheel
Desoman
Paianjalir
Muskanjain205

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments.

I'm not a doctor. All medical-related scenes are a product of my imagination.

Please note the following characters changes:
Ahant Malhotra -> Arnav Singh Raizada
Isha Kapoor -> Khushi Gupta
Dhruv (Anjali's husband/ Ahant's brother-in-law) -> Shyam
AM Designs (Ahant's company) -> AR Designs (Arnav's company)

While the character names have changed to that of IPKKND, the story and timelines are not from the show.

A/N 4205 words!

*

*

(Now back to the story!)

(Next day)
Akash's POV

I found my girlfriend, Dr. Payal waiting for me.
"How can I help you, miss Gupta?" I asked her.

"How did your pooja go last night" - she asked me.

"Oh that, it went well. Bhai wanted to meet you. He asked for you yesterday." - I told her.
"Oh, is it?? You know I would come, if it weren't for that emergency surgery." - She clarified
"I know." - I reassured her.

**Flashback**
Last night
I watched bhai(Arnav) almost gaping at bhabhi(Khushi) as she got downstairs wearing a golden colour saree. Got to admit, she looks very beautiful in it.

"Thank God, you are married to her bhai. Or else, it would have been creepy." - I joked.

"I'm starting at my wife. You have problem with that." - he asked with raised eyebrows, which meant that I had to zip my mouth.

"By the way, when are going to introduce me to Payal?" - he asked curiously, clearly not wanting me to tease him any further.

"You know of her?" - I asked him surprised since I had not told him yet. Payal and I went to med school together and were good friends. We got together just 6 months ago and I was waiting for bhai to return back from Austraila so that I could tell him in person.

"If nk knows, the whole world knows." - he reminded me. Oh, that's right. Nk knows it. And ofcourse, he can't keep anything a secret. Especially from bhai.

"You want me to talk to Nani about Payal?" - seriously, how does bhai do this. Figure out what I have hesitating to ask him. I really don't know how to break my relationship to both my mother and Nani

"Yes please" - I told him grateful for the offer.

"Akash, just because I'm married and have a daughter, it doesn't make me less of your brother." And here I thought I should distance myself because he has a wife and daughter now and they would be his only priority. Silly me!!

I nodded, not sure what really to say to him.

Just then, di (Anjali) comes to our side and told that she wanted to talk to Arnav alone. And so, I left the scene to check up on my favourite niece (Tara).

**End of Flashback**

Khushi's POV
I wake up hearing constant footsteps on our room and find bae, getting ready in his formal suit. I jolt up in panic, thinking that I slept in late and fell off the bed and landed my ass in the ground.