Chapter 8 ~ Mango juice

A/N
I have to agree with one of reader's comment. (Choosing not to mention the name to protect her privacy)
'Allergies can be life threatening..I have my meds and epipen always handy. I usually self inject and my big bro is also trained ..most of it is well controlled. It can lead to coma too 🙈 . All my siblings and inner circle have a copy of my medical history if needed.Anji seems selfish and stupid.'

I've agree to this comment.
However, I wish to explain all the sides.
From Anjali's perspective, she is worried about his brother since he thinks that he married Khushi just for the sake of Tara. She thinks that Khushi manipulated him for his money since she's an orphan. And thinks that he married Khushi also because he wanted to be the knight in shining armour and save Khushi. Little does she know that Khushi needs no saving.

For Arnav's point of view, he was furious at his sisters for ignoring Khushi's walnut allergy. He thinks that- she would have cared about Khushi, she would have definitely checked for walnut. The thought that his sister doesn't care about his wife, hurts him since his sister is one of important ladies in his life. But, right now, he is focused to choose Khushi for the sake of her health. But deep down, he doesn't want to chose.

**

A/N
Please note the following characters changes:
Ahant Malhotra -> Arnav Singh Raizada
Isha Kapoor -> Khushi Gupta
Dhruv (Anjali's husband/ Ahant's brother-in-law) -> Shyam
AM Designs (Ahant's company) -> AR Designs (Arnav's company)

While the character names have changed to that of IPKKND, the story and timelines are not from the show.

Thank you for taking the time for reading my story.

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments.

Shout out to below readers for voting:
AartiNaidu
Pandapriya2798
AK8029
User44828241
Paianjalir
Ocean_of_happiness

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments.

I'm not a doctor. All medical-related scenes are a product of my imagination.

A/N 3111 words!
1.73k views and 74 votes (as of 31 March 2023)

*

*

(Now back to the story!)

Arnav's POV
"I may be the villain in your story, but I'm not that bad." - Di told me.. for the love of god, she got walnut cupcake and refused to let Crusty use her epipen. Isn't that bad enough??

"How am I supposed to know that??" - I retorted back.

I watched Jiju clear his throat, no doubt going to say something here.

"Jiju, please don't interrupt..I've been long quiet for Khushi's sake. She is already overwhelmed with everything in life now. And i didn't want her to feel like a stranger at home.But after your (referring to Anjali) stunt yesterday, believe that this conversion is long over due."

Anjali - "It's hard.. Ma and Pa trusted me with you. And as your sister, I feel like I've failed you in finding a life partner. It's hard to accept someone so quickly into my life. Especially becoming family"
Arnav - "Don't you think it's hard for her as well?She grew up in orphanage and had no family, for crying out loud. Although she won't admit it out loud, I know that our family overwhelms her. And she's being trying her best to adapt into this family. And everyone is supportive of that. Even Akash who normally take his own sweet time to gell with someone, has welcomed her with open arms. I know it's hard and upsetting. That I got married without your permission and approval.But the deed is done."