Chapter 11 ~ Date night

Surprise!!

A/N
2.82K reads! 172 votes!
Woahhhh!!

Story ratings
#61 enemiestolovers out of 57K stories
#40 yourstoryindia out of 1.73K stories
#109 wattpadindia out of 3.43K stories

Thank you for taking the time for reading my story.

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments.

Shout out to below readers for voting:
Appudas
Pandapriya2798
ReemaRohra
Arshi0099
Coolandsmartgirl95
Shasseim
Desoman
Ocean_of_happiness
Sangeethbala
Jaykrishnasamy
Nissi1234
SiriChannagiri
AartiNaidu
Pandapriya2798
AK8029
User44828241
Paianjalir
Het299
Kamaliasm
Shasseim
Zarius
ArathiTs

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments.

I'm not a doctor. All medical-related scenes are a product of my imagination
*

*

(Now back to the story!)

Arnav's POV
I watched Crusty give a pair of earring to Nk for Naira and a seashell for Nk.
Where's my gift, Crusty?
(Back in our room)
I watched her unbuckle my watch and clean it well, with a micro fibre cloth. Just like the way I do it!
I would like to add that I can learnt it from Crusty.
"You got everyone something, so where's my gift?" - I asked her curiously.
She got Nani, Di and Mami a pair of seashells earrings.
Nk and Akash got a seashell each.
Even Naira and Payal got earrings.
What about me, Crusty? Don't tell me, you forgot your own husband!!

"You have everything in the world. And it's really hard to find something for you. Tell me something that you didn't have" - She argued.
Fair point, woman- but...
"Well, I didn't have this customized alien tie. Until you got one" - I argued back.

Khushi's POV
I watched him lazily undo his tie. And that's when I realized that he was wearing the tie I had got him last birthday.
The black tie with the tiny blue alien really did elevate his eyes and I couldn't help but get lost in his attire.
"Well, I did spot an UFO hovering over the beach. Probably your family was looking around for you. My gift to you is not reporting you!"
I snorted back, making him chuckle.

"I prefer Earth, over my planet." - he told, shrugging off his coat.
"Afterall, my wife is here." - he whispered, close to my ears, sending goose bumps all over my body and I ran to the bathroom, with my cheeks flustered.

(It's been one week since Khushi joined Manik's workspace)

(During the weekend)
Nani's POV
I watch curiously as the Nk and Akash planned a double date and wanted Aru and Khushi betiya to join them.
I could tell that Aru was very hesitant while Khushi betiya was not keen about it.