Chapter 3 ~ Meeting the fam

A/N

A/N

Thank you for taking the time for reading my story.

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments.

Shout out to below readers:
painjalir
Ash224835

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments.

I'm not a doctor. All medical-related scenes are a product of my imagination.

A/N 3445 words!

Ji = mark of respect, like Hema ji. It is mostly used for referring to elders or senior family members. It can also mean - okay or yes. It all depends on the context.

Bhai = brother

di = sister

beta = son

betiya = daughter

*

*

(Now back to the story!)

Isha's POV

It was been almost three months since we brought Tara home. Almost three months since Priyanka died. Tara is an angel and Hema ji (babysitter) is god sent. God alone knows what I will do without her.

As I am finishing my last-minute sketches of designs for the upcoming fashion week at work, I am intrigued by a knock on my door. It was Ahant, with his hair ruffled and messier than usual and worry in his eyes.

Did something happen to Tara? I panicked. She just fell ill last month from an ear infection, for crying out loud. Why do babies get sick so frequently?

Ahant's POV

I just got a phone call from Di stating that Nani is really sick and that she wants to meet me. Well, after my mother and my father died in a car accident, she's almost like a mother to me.

She wants to meet me. She probably wants me to get married. She was been pestering me ever since I bought my childhood home from my uncle.

She wants to meet me. Me? Should I take Isha and Tara with me? Will my family approve of our marriage? Will Isha come with me? Is Tara safe to be travelling to India? With so many questions spinning in my head, I went to Isha's cabinet. I got her a private cabin and she often brings Tara to work. Thankfully, none in my office have suspected us of a family yet.

I knock on her cabinet and enter only to find her panicked seeing me.

"Is Tara okay?" - she asks me worried.