Chapter 14 ~ Maa

A/N
3.17K reads! 221 votes!

Story ratings

Thank you for taking the time for reading my story

Thank you everyone for your votes and comments.

Cheers to below readers for voting:
Appudas
Pandapriya2798
ReemaRohra
Arshi0099
Coolandsmartgirl95
Shasseim
Desoman
Ocean_of_happiness
Sangeethbala
Jaykrishnasamy
Nissi1234
SiriChannagiri
AartiNaidu
Pandapriya2798
AK8029
User44828241
Paianjalir
Het299
Kamaliasm
Shasseim
Zarius
ArathiTs

Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed it.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in the comments.

I'm not a doctor. All medical-related scenes are a product of my imagination.

A/N 4231 words!

*

*

(Now back to the story!)

Arnav's POV

It was her first day back to office since her accident and since it was announced to the media (and thereby the world) that she was married to me..She has asked Manik for a period of absence stating medical reasons. We are yet to discuss her place of employment. Truth to be honest, I want her in AR designs. I would be keep her safe and close. And we would be lucky to have her in our firm. 

She felt everyone's eyes on her and people who used to taunt her, now trying to get onto her good books. After all, she's their boss's wife. 

Yes, ladies and gentleman, that confident stubborn pain-in-the-ass woman is mine. All mine.

(A few days later)

(A few days later)

NK's POV

I was busy flirting with some models. Just then, my mobile buzzed with a ping indicating me of new text message.

Excusing myself with the ladies, I fish my smart phone out only to receive quite a shock.

" Make sure Khushi has lunch. Don't flirt with the models during photo shoots"