7

We sit on the field for an pretty long time and talk about all sorts of things. In between, Minho keeps disappearing, but none of us questions his disappearance, even if it makes me wonder what he's always doing, because in the last few days he's been sitting on his phone a lot while smiling all over the place, something has to be going on in his life now - but I don't want to push him to talk, if he wants to tell us he will do it someday.

,,Shall we go back to our room? It's soon time to eat dinner?'' Minho asks when he came back at some point and since it was slowly getting colder due to the wind, we all agree and make our way to our room . Inside the building, we see some students sitting on the stairs, some sitting on their phones while others are talking to their friends. By chance I overhear some students talking about the new Student, ,,Have you seen the new one?'' and I immediately remember that we have a new student and he's probably already here. Hyunjin opens the door and the room is empty, so we assume Luka and the new one aren't here. Once in the room I climb onto my bed and take out my phone to go to instagram since we don't do anything together anyway. Sometimes I listen to Minho and Hyunjin's conversations and sometimes give my opinion on something when I have one. I haven't been shy in this group for a long time, I changed a lot since last month – well at least when I'm with my friends.

,,And if y- oh, hello friends. This is Timo'' suddenly I hear a familiar voice when the room door opens - Luka is here with the new one, which is why I quickly sit up to see the new student, but only a few seconds are enough as I quickly lie back in my bed. 'Fuck, why does this have to be?' I just think to myself. What is the probability that someone from their old school will come to their new school and live in the same room with me for a week of all things. How much my life wants to punish me please, it's been going so well for so long now. The other three briefly introduce themselves to Timo with their names and I just lie there quietly, I know that sooner or later he will see me anyway, but I want to avoid it for as long as possible. ,,isn't Felix here?'' I would like to give myself a facepalm right now. ,,Lixie?'' hyunjin comes to the bed and looks at me askance. I just pretend that I didn't hear anything- ,,hmh?'' I ask quietly. ,,Timo is here, introduce yourself'' he says, which is why I have no choice but to sit up and Timo's smile disappears as soon as he finally sees me. ,,Hey" I say dryly and then lie down again. After all, I don't have to introduce myself anymore, he knows me well enough. Hyunjin looks at me confused but says nothing more about the whole thing. He probably thinks it's because I'm always shy when I meet new people. At some point Luka and Timo disappear back into their extra room and I breathe deeply in and out. 'let's see how long it will take before timo makes my life a living hell for me, he certainly won't stop bullying me because of hyunjin like the other students here'

,,Let's go eat, I'm hungry'' Changbin has been saying this for about 5 minutes now, which is why we all get up and go down with him to get something to eat. The poor boy could eat all day, but he is also very muscular and does a lot of sport, his body has to feed itself from something. Arrived in the dining room we look for a table for us to sit down and when we have found one, I sit down next to hyunjin as usual. Somehow it turned out that Hyunjin and I always sit next to each other, in the beginning Changbin mostly sat next to me - now he and Minho always sit together, but I have no problem with our seating arrangement.

Luckily for me – or rather bad luck, Luka and Timo sit down with us a short time after we arrived here. Luka and Changbin have known each other for 10 years as far as I can remember, that's probably why he's now sitting with us, although he always sits with his other friends at school, but maybe he just wants Timo to get to know us roommates, which I really don't appreciate. I don't want him to become a part of our group or become friends with any of us - although I know full well that this will happen sooner or later so Timo can make my life hell, I know him far too well for that.