10

,,should I put the laptop on the shelf over there?'' We're trying to figure out how it would be the best to do it so we can all see the laptop screen without having to lie on the floor, which isn't really easy in that case, but in the end we decided to just spread out on the beds of Minho and Hyunjin because we can hardly see the screen from the top layer of the bed and the beds are wide enough, so it's not a problem to share in twos. I make myself comfortable in Hyunjin's bed NS watch as Minho pulls the shelf a little closer to the beds and then puts the laptop on it. ,,Perfect, I think it fits like that'' I say and show a thumbs up.

when Changbin was ready for bed we all made it comfortable on the beds and Minho was about to start the film when Luke and Timo came into our room area. ,,What are you doing?" Luke asks curiously and when we explained to them what our plan would be, they both wanted to be there - but the two had to make themselves comfortable on the floor because there was no more space on the beds . I lay down next to Hyunjin who is behind me and then look at the screen with excitement, I've been looking forward to it all day and my bad mood is now completely gone, I just enjoy the time with my friends and ignore the fact that Timo chilling right now in the same room as me. There are more important things in life than him and I don't want to let him destroy my class trip. The film is interesting, I haven't watched the first part so sometimes I'm kinda a bit lost but I'ts still a good movie. And with time after time I notice that my eyes are closing more and more until I can hardly keep them open, no matter how hard I try - I fall into dreamland, in Hyunjin's bed..

*PoV Hyunjin*

I often glance at Felix who is looking interestingly into the screen and seems so relaxed, it makes me happy to see that he is doing better now, the whole afternoon after the argument with Timo he was incredibly quiet and seemed sad. I'm eally confused and I wanna know what happened between the two of them and I hope Felix feels safe enough to tell me soon what happened - I just want to help him and I feel so bad right now because I don't know how to help. But I think Felix feels good enough knowing that I will always be there for him no matter what happens. I don't care what the cause of all this argument is, Felix is ​​a great person and despite only knowing him a month, he is incredibly important to me and I will not let anyone harm him. However, it does make me wonder why Timo said earlier that he was a disgusting person and he didn't understand how we could be friends with someone like him - I can't imagine what he means by that, Felix doesn't seem like a bad or disgusting person. Another look at Felix and I see how his eyes are closed and he is sleeping peacefully. A small smile crosses my face and I carefully cover him with my blanket. I have no problem with him sleeping in my bed, in fact I am very pleased that he sleeps next to me. I don't know why, but Felix radiates such calmness and infects his fellow human beings with it - no matter how stressed or annoyed you are, when Felix is ​​around you just automatically become calm and relaxed. Felix is ​​doing something to me, I can't really put into words what he's doing to me, but I like being near him, I love hugging him, and when he touches me my whole body tingles, but it's not an uncomfortable tingling, it's the opposite. It feels like my body is screaming for Felix when we don't see each other - I've never had anything like that before and actually I don't like that stuff at all, but somehow it's okay with Felix. I'm happy that I got to know him.

When the film was finished after a good hour, Luke and Timo got up and said their goodbyes to us, and I immediately noticed Timo's disgusted look when he saw Felix sleeping. I just ignore it and stretch as I sit up. ,,Felix is ​​completely knocked out'' I say with a laugh as Changbin climbs up onto his bed. ,,do you need my help to carry him to his bed?'' Minho turns off his laptop and I shake my head at his question. ,,He can stay here, I have no problem with that'' I am sure that Felix also has no problem that I let him sleep here. I lie back down and cover myself properly as well and scroll around a bit on my phone and text my friends because I'm not tired yet. The bed isn't exactly small, but we're still incredibly close to each other and after a while Felix puts his head on my chest and I notice how my heartbeat beginns to beat faster, I don't know why, but I don't feel uncomfortable and Felix certainly doesn't notice anything anyway. I put my arm around Felix and then go to Instagram when I saw that Timo wrote me a message. he doesn't have my number, so he only has Instagram to text me.

Timo: no hate against you but why are you hanging out with Felix? I found out from Luke that you're one of the most popular boys at school, how did Felix manage to suck up to you? You can honestly tell me if you just take advantage of him lmao

I read through the message and just shake my head, why would I take advantage of Felix?

Hyunjin: take advantage? He's one of my best friends why should I take advantage of him..? And just because I'm popular doesn't mean I can't have friends. I really don't understand what your problem with Felix is ​​or what he ever did to you but I care about him and I don't tolerate the way you treat him. And I hope for you that you stay away from him in the future if you want to harm him.

Timo: If you want to I can tell you what my problem with Felix is, but believe me, you won't be happy with what you will hear

Timo has only known me for a few days, how should he know if something makes me happy or not, what is his point?

Hyunjin: Then tell me I guess

I feel bad that I am now hearing all of this from Timo and not waiting until Felix feels comfortable enough to tell me, but at least I know how I can help Felix.

Timo: Felix was bullied in our old school because he is gay. It was pretty easy to bully him, at some point he just put up with everything, he's easy prey to bullying.

I look at my screen and I can't believe my eyes

.. Felix .. gay ..