XXXV. Savior

My head are fuzzy. I try to open my eyes but I couldn't see anything. it's dark and my hands can't move at all. I can felt something on my mouth too.

what is this? what's happening?

I try to calm myself down. I need to think straight. what happen? I was waiting for Dooshik and where is he then?

"you are awake?" I heard a very familiar voice. the blinds that covering my eyes opens, revealing Mincheol who was looking at me with unreadable expression.

I struggle against the restraint around me. I have to be loose. this guy is crazy!

"don't even bother to move around" Mincheol let out a sighs and sat down in front of me "you mess with wrong person, Yoomin and I blame you for it. you have a habits to stick your nose in the wrong place" Mincheol shake his head when suddenly someone else enter the room.

she was smirking, noticing that I woken up from my sleep. Soo Aee stand in front of me, taking Mincheol's place before grabbed my hair and pulling it back.

"how is that felt?!" her grab tighten. "I won't forgive you for what you did to me! you ruin everything, Yoomin! be-because of you! Dooshik throw me and his own father out of his life!"

Mincheol just stares at us with small frowned. he probably wondering what to do around this crazy girl himself. Soo Aee clapped her hands and one of the guard around her, approached.

he stand next to her with a lit up candle.

"what do you think will happen when I drop all wax on you?" she laughed like she just got possess by demon. "your skin will burn and I am sure" she lean closer to my ear

"Dooshik will hate you. oops no....he will get disgusted by you" she pulled back and brought the candle closer to my face

"that's what I want" Mincheol put his hand on her shoulder "let's slowly start from the arm. we don't want to ruin the good entertainment, right?" he suggested and Soo Aee agreed.

my eyes looked at Mincheol. what is he doing? is he helping? I don't want to believe that but...it's seem so. he is scared of Soo Aee himself.

"mmmmfff"

"what?" Soo Aee stopped as I try to talked to her. she pulled off the tape on my mouth

"let's not do this. I know that....you liked Dooshik"

Soo Aee slapped me "then?!" I looked at her back "but he isn't. love cannot be forced" she slapped me again but I won't budge. I have to let her know the reality of the world we in "it's wrong. you are his stepmother!" she tilt the candle to the side and one drop of wax dropped on my hands.

I flinched, winching at the painful feeling. it's burns.

"do you wanna die?"

Mincheol let out a sighed. "let's not do this. how can we earn money if you hurt her?"

"....I do whatever I want to do" Soo Aee hissed "I don't care anymore. I just want her to die"

"...you are awful. I been wanting to say that since the beginning. you hurt him!" my tears pouring out my eyes as my body shake out of anger. I been holding back for awhile now. I want to tell you as much how many pains she brought upon him.

how she ruin the perfect father and son relationship.

"do you know.... how much Dooshik look up on his father?"

"...so what?"

"...you ruin that relationship. you assault him when he is just teenager!"

Soo Aee clenched her teeth before shoving the lit up candle into my arm. she keep pushing it in.