Chapter 1: Lan Zhan!

Yes, this first half or so is like mdzs and the untamed. This is how my story will start.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
"Hahahahah!" Wei Wuxian laugh at what Jin Guangshan just said. Jin Guangshan ask Wei Wuxian why he show up at NeverNight. "Why can't I come here? Have you all forgotten already? Back then during the Sunshot campaign, I have fought five thousand men alone not to mention three thousand. Beside my appearance is just what you, all want, isn't it? Save your labor to find my den and burn me tomorrow."

Nie Mingjue shouted up to Wei Wuxian saying how arrogant lout he is. "Sect leader Nie," Wei Wuxian look down at Nie Mingjue, "I am always arrogant like this." No one can said anything back to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian turn his target to Jin Guangshan, "sect leader Jin, I have a question for you. Who said if Wen Qing and Wen Ning went to Jinlintai and asked for punishment, he would call it the end? And who said that he would scatter the cremains of rest of the Wens last dregs and me?"

Jin Guangshan argued back with how Wei Wuxian kill many of the Jin disciple at Qiongqi path, and how Wen Ning kill more when he was at Jinlintai. "Sect leader Jin, about that assault in Qiongqi path, who was the target? Whose death was that they wanted? Who plotted that? Who fell into that ambush? Ultimately, who was the one that provoked me actively? And please tell me, how can I control of Wen Ning to commit murders at Jinlintai from hundreds of miles away?"

Sect leader Yao accuse how Wei Wuxian doesn't like Jin Zixun, that is why he murdered him. "Hahahahah," Wei Wuxian laugh at what sect leader Yao just said. "I see now. If you want to kill me, you can do whatever you want. But if I want to protect myself, I must be careful about not hurting this one, not hurting that one. If I die, it's because of my bad luck. You can ambush me, but I can't fight back. Am I right?"

Sect leader Yao keep on accusing Wei Wuxian about killing those innocent Jin disciple at the Qiongqi path, and this got Wei Wuxian even more angry. "Then what about those people at the burial mound?! All of them Wen remnant were innocent too! Why did you have to involve them?!"

Sect leader Yao couldn't argue back with what Wei Wuxian said because what he said was right. All of those Wen clan that he have saved, they were innocent as well. But these cultivator look at them as if they will fight back.

And then one of them think that Wei Wuxian protected the Wen clan because they offered Wei Wuxian something good or something to protect them. Jin Guangshan went on saying why he wants to be a hero, can he even fight against all five clan.

More and more people accusing Wei Wuxian of putting curse on Jin Zixun, "then let me ask you this? Do you people even have evidence that I put the curse on Jin Zixun? Do you?!"

The same disciple from other clan asked Wei Wuxian, does he have evidence that it is not his work. Wei Wuxian pointed his flute at that disciple, "Why it's not you? You don't have the evidence to prove it's not your work, do you?"

That disciple argue back, saying that he isn't like Wei Wuxian who doesn't know what is right and what is wrong and that he is talking nonsense. He even even say that Wei Wuxian is the most suspect one.

"Look who is the one talking nonsense now? But one thing you were right, I did know him one year ago. If I want to kill him, I would do it one year ago. Why should I wait until now to kill someone like him? Someone like him, I will forget in just three days, not to mention maybe a year."

Sect leader Yao went back to insulting Wei Wuxian calling him arrogant, unreasonable and scoundrel. Other people chime in saying how they admired him once, how he will be able to make his own sect but now he just a repulsing to him.

Wei Wuxian laugh at what this disciple said, he then stand up and fly to the middle of the roof. Wei Wuxian continue to laugh, he then pointed his flute at that disciple, "You said that you admire me once. Then how come I never saw you before? But when I am at disadvantage, you suddenly jump out to help them to yell and shouted at me?" Wei Wuxian continue to laugh again.

"How cheap can you be? How dare you admire me? I don't need someone like you to admire me. You are nothing. Both of your hatred and admonish are so cheap! How could you approach me with that kind of trifle?"

When an arrow is about to head toward Wei Wuxian, a white flash of clothes jump in front of him. The arrow hit that person instead of Wei Wuxian. Both Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen eye went wide.

"Wangji!"

Wei Wuxian felt his heart has stop, his eye begin to burn with rage, "Lan....Lan...Lan...LAN ZHAN!" Lan Wangji turn around to look at Wei Wuxian with blood running down his lip. He fell into Wei Wuxian arm, "Wei....Ying."

Wei Wuxian held Lan Wangji tight in his arm, "How dare you? How dare you? What Have You Done To Lan Zhan?!" The whole field begin to fill with dark energy. The yin Hufu inside of Wei Wuxian begin to come out of Wei Wuxian body. It covered him and Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian turn his red crimson eye at the disciple who just shot at Lan Wangji, "I will kill you first!" A hand form from the resentment energy, it grabbed that disciple and crashed his neck.

"No one.....No one....No one will leave this place! I will get my revenge for Lan zhan! If he die, you all will die as well!" Wei Wuxian disappear with Lan Wangji in his arm. 'Hold on Lan zhan! You can't die!'