Chapter 22

"A-Qing, did we got everything we needed?" Wei Ying asked as the walk home back from the market.

"Mn! We can plant our own fruit and vegetables! We can save money this way," when Qing said this Wei Ying think about how much he have left in his money pouch. 'Not much,' "A-Qing, I think we should try to sell them too. We don't have much money left to buy anymore groceries especially meat and fish."

"With Song gege and Xiao gege went on their journey, we can't rely on them nor we can rely on Lan gongzi as well. What should we do?" The two soon arrive at their home. "Plant our fruit and vegetables and then sell them, this way we can make more money."

"Sell them? I never thought about that. How will we do that?" Qing asked as she put away the food. "I will try to make a cart for us, this way we can put it on the cart to sell them."

"Oooooooh! That is a great idea! I will put away the food first then go to the back to plow the dirt!"

Wei Ying smile at this, "Then I will come back to make it. There is a place that I need to go, something I need to take care of. Make sure you stay inside of this house, okay?"

"Okay!"

Wei Ying vanish from there and reappear at NeverNight. He went into his Yiling Laozu mode, "you two have had enough yet?" Jin Guangyao and Su she both try to glare at Wei Ying, he only smirk at them.

"There is a place that I am going to take the two of you too. Shall we go?" All three vanish from there. Soon they reappear at the burial mound. Jin Guangyao and Su She still chain up but this time it is not in the air but on the ground instead.

"Do you know what this place is call? I am sure you already know it. This is the burial mound. This will be your grave," Wei Ying take out Chenqing, he begin to play on it. Soon the place is full of dark resentment energy, the only thing Jin Guangyao and Su She can see is a pair of glowing red eye.

Wei Ying flute sound disappear, that is when Jin Guangyao and Su She begin to feel the energy of the burial mound. They begin to hear screaming, growling and voice that belong to the people that they have killed.

Wei Ying who is outside of the burial mound put up a very strong protection shield in front of the burial mound, this way no one can break it or push through it. "Is better then the one I use before." 'There is done. Those people will torture them even more, the people that they have killed over the year especially the Wen remnant.'

When Wei Ying is done, he reappear back at the house. "Wei gongzi," Wei Ying look up ahead to see Wen Ning, he is standing with Qing at his side. "Wen Ning? Wen Ning!" Wei Ying rush over to Wen Ning and Qing.

"Your awake? How?"

"I heard your flute. It got me to wake up, when I did, I don't even know where I am at until A-Qing told me about it. I feel like I has been asleep for a very long time," Wei Ying sigh at this, 'At least he is awake.'

That day, Wei Ying, Wen Ning and Qing decide to keep themselves busy by planting seed or building a cart for their vegetable and fruit. This way they can sell it in town.

One month later

Over the year Wen Ning, Wei Ying, Qing and even Lam Xichen, yes he came back from visiting his uncle. He is now helping with digging up the vegetable in the ground. Lan Xichen doesn't mind since this is something new to him.

"Xichen, where are you go? Why are you wearing....well normal clothes?" Wei Ying asked as he look up and down at the clothes that Lan Xichen is wearing. "Do you like it? A-Qing tell me to wear something that won't make me stand out."

"Stand out?"

"Mn. I want to help sell the vegetables and fruit too."

"Xichen gege! We are leaving!" Shouted Qing, "I'm coming!" Lan Xichen turn back to look at Wei Ying, "Wangji injury is all heal now. It is up to you to wake him up since your the one who have put him to sleep."

"I will."

Lan Xichen went to meet up with Qing and Wen Ning. Wei Ying sigh, 'I guess I should go wake Lan Zhan up. I already figure out my feeling for him. After hearing what Xichen said about Lan Zhan feeling toward me, I decide to tell Lan Zhan my feeling.'

Wei Ying went to the room that Lan Zhan is staying in, he went over to the bed, "Well Lan Wangji, it is time to wake you up." With a flick to Lan Zhan forehead, Wei Ying can see the movement of Lan Zhan eye moving around.

Then a minute later Lan Zhan opened his eye, it was blurry at first then it got clearer. The first person he see is, "Wei Ying," Wei Ying smile at this. "Wei Ying, how long have I been asleep?" Lan Zhan asked while trying to get up.

Wei Ying help Lan Zhan to sit up since his body is still asleep for one month, "one month now."

"One month?!"

"Mn."

"Anything happen while I was asleep? And what about the...the...war against you?"

"A lot have happen but there no need to worry about it, Lan Zhan. All you need to worry about right now is getting better. Ah that's right, Xichen is here as well. He has been taken care of you."

"Ge ge?" Wei Ying nodded his head, 'ge ge? Usually, Lan Zhan call Xichen Xiong zhang,' "he is out with A-Qing and Wen Ning. Are you hungry?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Then I will go make you something to eat. Just so you know, I been learning how to cook." With that saying Wei Ying left to make something for Lan Zhan to eat.

A minute later Wei Ying came back with a pot full of soup, "since you just work up, you should eat something light," Wei Ying put down the trade on the table, he then went over to the bed to help Lan Zhan up to walk over to the table.

"While I'm eating, can you tell me what has been happening?" Wei Ying smile as he nodded his head, 'I will tell Lan Zhan my feeling soon. Right now, he need to recover first.'