Chapter 13

"Do you like it, Sect leader Su? Your sect is not even a sect. I can tell that your copying the Lan Sect. You betrayed the Lan clan is that why you built your own clan? Your clan is nothing comparing to the Lan clan."

Su she glared at Wei Wuxian, he can only smirk at Su She because whatever Su She said or make a face at Wei Wuxian, it doesn't affect him at all. "Watch as everything you have built burn down to the ground Sect leader Su."

"Wei Wuxian!" Shouted Su She.

After saying that Wei Wuxian disappear from there and reappear back at Yiling. "Wuxian, your back," Wei Wuxian look here and there to see where the other is at. "The three of them are resting right now. But I don't know what happen to Xiao Xingchen eye?"

"I know what happen."

"You do?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head, he walk into the main room Lan Xichen follow after him. "Is there a way from Xiao Xingchen to see again?" Lan Xichen asked as the two seat down on the chair.

Wei Wuxian tell Lan Xichen what happen to Xiao Xingchen eye. After about an hour or so Wei Wuxian have finish telling Lan Xichen what happen with Song Lan and how Xiao Xingchen take Song Lan to see his master to get his eye transplanted over to Song Lan.

"That's what happen, then there is no way to help Xiao Xingchen to get his sight back?" Wei Wuxian move his head from side to side. "Wei gongzi?" The two turn to look toward the doorway, "Song Xiong?"

Song Lan went to seat down on the other side of the room, "How is Shishu doing?" Wei Wuxian asked Song Lan.

"Xingchen is resting right now. His eye is still bleeding, I was able to find herb here in this house. The bleeding stop." Wei Wuxian sigh with relief. "By the way, did Shishu know about Xue Yang?"

Song Lan nodded his head, "he is angry at himself for not knowing it was Xue Yang. He didn't know that Xue Yang have deceived him. Don't worry, I will always stay by his side."

The three went quiet until, "Wei gongzi, I heard what has been going on in the cultivation world. I don't believe what they said about you."

"You do?" Song Lan nodded his head, "I don't know much about what happen but I believe you would never kill anyone or curse anyone. There are people who walk the crooked path but they are still good people."

'That is true, Wei gongzi cultivated dark energy and he still a good person.' "Wuxian, did you get Su She?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Wuxian. "I did. He is getting tortured back at NeverNight."

"People like him deserve it. What about Jin Guangyao?" Song Lan asked. "He still there at NeverNight as well. I am taking my time to torture them," Wei Wuxian lean back on his chair, "Sect leader Yao and Ouyang still there as well. They want to leave, I won't let them leave just yet."

"Wei gongzi, I usually see you with Lan er gongzi. Where is he?" At the mention of Lan Wangji, Wei Wuxian went quiet. Lan Xichen speak up for him, "Wangji...Wangji got hurt during the war against Wuxian. Right now, Wangji is recovering slowly."

Jiang clan

"A-Cheng, when are you going to tell me what is going on here? What happen to A-Xian?" Jin Yanli asked her didi.

"Jie, everyone went to war against Wei Wuxian. They did this because he kill Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. But during the argument, one of the disciple from the other clan shoot an arrow at Wei Wuxian. The person that got hurt is Lan Wangji instead."

"Lan er gongzi got hurt? Why are you part of it? You and A-Xian are sibling, why didn't you stand up for A-Xian?"

"A-Jie, if I don't join then they will think that I am on Wei Wuxian side. If I don't join them then they will attack our clan. You know that our clan just got back on our feet, we can't let other clan to attack us."

"Still A-Xian is part of our family, haven't you forgotten that it was A-Xian who helped us? Family don't fight against family. Is that why you left NeverNight? Was it A-Xian who let you go?" Jiang Wanyin didn't said anything, 'he let me go because he doesn't want Jie to come into NeverNight.'

"A-Cheng, I don't blame A-Xian for what happen to Zixuan. I know it wasn't his fault, something must have happen at the Qiongqi path. Why won't you find the truth before accusing A-Xian for what happen to Zixuan and Jin Zixun?"

Jiang Wanyin just sat there listen to everything that his sister is saying to him about Wei Wuxian because everything she said is true. "A-Xian let you go because he doesn't want to hurt you, fight against you or hurt the Jiang clan disciple. He still see you as his sibling. That is why he let you go."

Only Jin Yanli can get through Jiang Wanyin head. "First thing tomorrow I will go search for A-Xian. There is something I want to tell him, something I don't blame him for it. A-Cheng, I want you to look after A-Ling while I am gone."

After saying tall of those thing to Jiang Wanyin, she left from there to head back to her room. 'Jie is right why didn't I stand up for Wei Wuxian? Why am I afraid that other clan will attack us?'

Jiang Wanyin then remember what Wei Wuxian said that day at NeverNight. 'Did Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan planned all of this? If I remember correctly, all they talk about is Wei Wuxian Yin Hufu? Is that all they wanted,is his Yin Hufu? But what for?' "Then! Everything they said during the conference was a lie. I fell for it!"
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
So I don't know what title to put, it will be just chapter 13 and so on.