Chapter 25

The next morning Wei Ying opened a portal inside of Lan Zhan room. "This portal will appear in your room. It will stay open until you decide to come back or not. Stay how long as you want. And also, take good care of A- Yuan."

"That's right, Xiong zhang," lan Xichen patted his didi shoulder, "A-Yuan, is doing fine. He all better, I left A-Yuan with a boy at the same age as him."

"Well you two should get going now. Come back at time," Lan Xichen step through first, when Lan Xichen is gone Lan Zhan went to pull Wei Ying into his arm. Wei Ying smile at this, "take your time Hanguang Jun, I will see you soon."

Lan Zhan pull back, Wei Ying put his hand on one side of Lan Zhan cheek, "make sure you spend time with A-Yuan okay?" Lan Zhan nodded his head, so he walk through the portal to meet his brother on the other side.

When the two Lan brother is gone, Wei Ying let out a sigh, 'I hope you won't stay long Lan Zhan. I don't want to come get you and see you with a bloody back.' "Whose know what that old goat will do to you."

While Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen is in Cloud Recesse, Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen is out on their journey again, this leave just Wei Ying, Wen Ning and Qing. Wei Ying went to meet up with Wen Ning and Qing.

"Ying ge," Wei Ying smiled at the two, "shall we get this started?" The two nodded their head.

2 week later

When Wei Ying, Wen Ning and Qing have finish selling everything on their cart the three head back to their home. The first thing the three head is, "I wonder where everyone is at?"

Qing gasp with a big smile on her face, "Xingchen ge!" She rush into the big man room. From inside the main room both Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen hear, "Xingchen ge!" The two know whose voice that is.

They walk out of the room to see Qing, Wen Ning and Wei Ying, "Xingchen ge! Song ge!" Qing jump onto Xingchen arm. "A-Qing, you grown," Qing smile at this.

"Shishu, Song Xiong, I thought you two won't be back for a while," Wen Ning and Wei Ying put the cart away as all of them walk into the main room. "Xingchen said that he misses everyone, so we decide to head back instead."

"Then does that mean you won't be going anywhere for a while?" Asked a very happy Qing.

"That's right, we won't be going on another journey for a while. How is everyone doing?" Asked Xiao Xingchen.

The talk take them into night time, "Shishu, Song Xiong, you gotta try A-Qing cooking. She good at cooking now," Qing blushed at what Wei Ying just said. "Wei gege!" Wei Ying couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"A- Qing, you cook all of this?" Asked Xiao Xingchen. "Some of them and some of them come from A-Ning."

"Shall we?" They all nodded their head. "Wow the food is good, A-Qing, Wen Ning," the two smile at this.

That night, when everyone have their dinner they all went back to their own room beside Wei Ying who is sitting on top of the house roof with a bottle of wine in his hand. "A-Ying?" Wei Ying look down to see Xiao Xingchen standing below him.

"Shishu?" Xiao Xingchen flew up on to the roof top, he then sat down next to Wei Ying. "I didn't see Lan gongzi or Lan er gongzi around?" Xiao Xingchen asked his nephew. "The two went back to Gusu to visit their uncle. Beside, the Lan clan is their home after all."

"A-Ying, even if Cloud Recesse is Lan er gongzi home, your his home. Did you confess to him?" At this question Wei Ying blushed. Xiao Xingchen smile, 'that mean he did confess to Lan er gongzi,' "did he confess back to you?" Wei Ying can only nodded his head.

Wei Ying look up into the sky, "I don't want Lan Zhan to stay in Gusu, Shishu. I want him to stay here, with me."

"Why don't you ask him?" Come Song Lan voice, the two turn around to see Song Lan standing behind them, "Zichen, why are you still awake?"

Song Lan gave Xiao Xingchen a glare, this cause Xiao Xingchen to jump a little bit. "I was looking for you. You said that you will come back after getting a cup of water but you didn't come back. I heard your voice up here so I decide to come up here as well."

Song Lan sat down next to Xiao Xingchen, "you said to ask Lan Zhan?" Song Lan nodded his head. "I never thought about it before."

"Well once he come back, why don't you ask him, A-Ying?" Wei Ying smile as he gave a nod. The three stay up there until it is time for them to head back to their own room well beside Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen, the two is sleeping in the same room.

The next morning Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen went off to do what they love to do. They said that they will be back by night fall or by lunch time since Qing want them to be home to eat with them.

"A-Qing, A-Ning, A-Xian, are you three heading out to sell the vegetables again?" They all turn around to see Lan Xichen walking toward them with his normal clothes on, not his cloud Recesse clothes.

"Xichen, why are you here and where is Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen can tell that Wei Ying is worry about his didi, "Shifu asked Wangji to stay and help teach the Lan disciple for a little bit. He will come back here A-Xian beside Wangji doesn't want to be away from you."

Hearing this from Lan Xichen make Wei Ying feel at ease, "how is A-Yuan?" Wei Ying asked as the four of them left their home. "He is doing fine expect for...." Wei Ying doesn't like this at all.

"Expect for what Xichen?"

"I know," Wei Ying turn to his right to look at Wen Ning, "A-Yuan, when he has a fever, he doesn't remember his childhood memories at all. He won't remember what happen to me, to Jie or to the rest of our family."

"I see. Then it is a good thing that he doesn't remember it. A child like A-Yuan shouldn't remember what his family went through. At least he will grow up with a new life and a new memories."

"Oh that's right, Wen Ning, Wangji want to know if he can adopted A-Yuan into the Lan family."

Wen Ning have on a big smile, "Of course! At least this way A-Yuan will be safe."

"Then I will let Wangji know."

Both Wen Ning and Wei Ying have on a big smile because Wen Yuan will be a Lan very soon.