Chapter 8: Jin Guangyao True Intentions

Wei Wuxian did what he did to Jin Guangshan, he show everyone what is Jin Guangyao has been up too.

Jin Guangyao mind

During the end of the Banquet of the Phoenix hunt , Jin Guangyao went to see Su She. "I saw how Jin Zixun treated you. Why don't you put a curse on him?"

"A Curse?"

"A curse? What kind of curse?" Su she asked Jin Guangyao. "A curse that make Wei Wuxian our target. My father want that Yin Hufu of his. If we turn everyone against him, then he will hand over his Yin Hufu."

"I think I know what kind of curse I will put on Jin Zixun."

Wei Wuxian eye tick, 'So it was Jin Guangyao who ask Su She to put the curse on Jin Zixun because the two of them have a conflict. What make me hate them even more is Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is a pair of greedy person. They want power, they want to make their clan more powerful then any other clan. I wonder....' "so it was Su She huh? It is time to capture you."

Everyone continues to watch Jin Guangyao memories.

"Wei Wuxian will use the Qiongqi path. Jin Zixun will be there to stop him. When he play on his Chenqing, he will control Wen Ning and that is when you take over. This way, Wen Ning will kill both Jin Zixuan and Jin Zixun. I will tell Jin Zixuan that Jin Zixun went to the Qiongqi path to stop Wei Wuxian."

They all couldn't believe it, "Jin Guangyao and Su She was behind all of this."

"Jin Zixun, he is going down."

Qiongqi Path

When Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning take the Qiongqi path, the two got stop by Jin Zixun who tell Wei Wuxian to take the curse off of him.

"What curse? I have no idea what you are talking about." Jin Zixun show the hole on his chest. "One hundred hole curse."

"That's right. Now get rid of it." Shouted a angry Jin Zixun. "I'll have you know! I never put this curse on you! Why are you putting this on me?"

Jin Zixun didn't let Wei Wuxian go, he end up telling the other to attack Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning.

Lan Xichen who is looking after his didi, is watching the scene in front of him. "Could it be?"

Lan Xichen heard the second flute sound, he also see Wei Wuxian who stop playing on his flute. "Wei gongzi stop playing, the other flute sound still there."

The scene then change, everyone see Su She is playing on a flute. "Look is Sect leader Su! What is he doing there?"

Yunmeng Jiang Clan

Jiang Wanyin see that it wasn't Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning fault Jin Zixuan got kill. "Why that snake?! It was his fault that Jin Zixuan got kill! I will make him pay!" 'I think Wei Wuxian is doing just that.'

Wen Qing and her family at Jinlintai

While Wen Qing and her family is at Jinlintai, Wen Ning is going out of control again. Someone is playing a melody, a melody that can control someone like Wen Ning.

"There! Can you heard it?!"

"Someone is playing on a guqin. Someone is controlling Wen Ning."

And that is when they all see Jin Guangyao is playing on the guqin, "Jin Guangyao! So it wasn't Wei Wuxian who tell Wen Ning to attack the Jin disciple. What is it that he want? Why is he doing all of this?"

Lan Xichen couldn't believe what he is seeing, Jin Guangyao was the one who is controlling Wen Ning at Jinlintai. "Why are you doing this to Wei Wuxian? He did nothing wrong to you?"

Jin Guangyao and Su She meet up after they finally framed Wei Wuxian for killing both Jin Zixun and Jin Zixuan.

"Both Jin Zixun and Jin Zixuan is gone. What about Jin Guangshan?" Su She asked Jin Guangyao.

"I will take care of him soon, for now, everyone is ready to go to war against Wei Wuxian. Since both Jin Zixun and Jin Zixuan is gone, I can take over as sect leader when Jin Guangshan die."

"What?! He got rid of Jin Zixun and Jin Zixuan just so he can become the next sect leader!?"

Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue who is watching this couldn't believe what kind of person Jin Guangyao have become. "I knew it! He not a good person!" Nie Mingjue slammed his hand down on the table.

"Da ge, do you think Xichen ge is watching this as well?" Nie Huaisang asked his brother.

"I hope so, Xichen is too nice and kind for his own good."

Indeed Lan Xichen is watching this, "he not the same person I use to know anymore.  Just to be the next sect leader, he want to get rid of Jin a Zixun and Jin Zixuan."

"Sect leader, what about Nie Mingjue?" Asked Su She.

Nie Huaisang and Nie Mingjue is on the edge of their chair, waiting for Jin Guangyao answer.

"I have poison him with this song that I have found at the bottom of the Lan clan. Lan Xichen doesn't know that I know about it. I found out about the library is when I help them rebuild their clan. It was thank to their building structure map."

"So Lan Xichen doesn't know that you went down to their forbidden library?" Jin Guangyao nodded his head. "Lan Xichen will believe in every word I said to him."

Lan Xichen eye went wide, he bit his lip at what Jin Guangyao just said, "you deceived me, Jin Guangyao. When no one want you or take you in. I was the one to take you in and become your friend. How dare you used me? How dare you try to kill Mingjue Xiong when he also let you stay and live in his home." 'I won't forgive you! Mingjue Xiong won't die because Wei Wuxian already save him.'

Wei Wuxian arrived at the Moling sect, he covered the whole place in darkness. "Who is doing this?!" Come Su she angry tone.

"Oh Su She," Su She look up to see a pair of red eye glowing in the darkness. "I have come to take you to NeverNight. I have come to torture you! I have come to take my revenge for what you did to Wen Ning!"

"Wei Wuxian!"

"That's right. It is I, WeiWuxian, your worst nightmare."