Chapter 21

"This world is corrupted by people like Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Wen Rouhan. If Wen Rouhan didn't get his hand on the Yin Iron, then none of this would have happen." Lan Xichen sigh as he nodded his head.

"Xichen, why don't you head to bed? I'll stay with Lan Zhan." Lan Xichen look at his sleeping didi, "don't stay up all night, you need your rest too."

"I know, goodnight Xichen."

"Goodnight Wuxian," with that Lan Xichen got up, he walk out of there as he went back to his own room.

Wei Wuxian walk over to the bed, "Don't worry Lan Zhan. Once I have taken care of Jin Guangyao and Su She, then I will wake you up. I won't let them get away for what they have done. Especially, to you, Wen Qing, Wen Ning and their family. They don't deserve to live, I will continue to torture them until they die."

That night Wei Wuxian stay with Lan Zhan since he doesn't want to leave Lan Zhan side for one bit.

The next day Wei Wuxian decide it is time to take Jin Yanli back to the Yunmeng Jiang clan. "Isn't Yiling close to Yunmeng, A-Xian?" Jin Yanli asked as the two walk toward Yunmeng town.

"It is Shijie. It is more safe for you to have someone to walk you back home. I won't walk into Yunmeng town. I don't want other Jiang disciples to see me."

"I understand A-Xian. But I do want you to know something, we will always be families. Come visit A-Ling if you have time. I know that you didn't get the chance to see A-Ling yet, make sure you come okay?"

"I Will Shijie."

Soon the two arrive outside of Yunmeng town, "A-Xian, take care."

"I will Shijie. Make sure Jiang Cheng doesn't go over board with his training with the Jiang disciple. I hope that he won't be like Madam Yu, they are new after all."

"Don't worry A-Xian, I will make sure that A-Cheng won't train the disciple like A-Niang." Jin Yanli begin to walk into Yunmeng town as she head back to the Jiang clan.

Wei Wuxian decide to give Jin Guangyao and Su She a visit. "How does it feel to have needle stabbing you on your body Jin Guangyao? I won't let you nor Su She die that easily. I will keep on torturing you two until you die."

Wei Wuxian summon up more thin dark energy, it turn into needle, "let's the torture begin," with a swift of his hand, the dark thin needle went into Jin Guangyao and Su She body.

The two scream in pain as many thin needle enter into their body, "You won't die that easily. You put Wen Ning is a room full of chain all around him. You put nail into his head, I know that you want to control Wen Ning. You can't control Wen Ning because he doesn't listen to you. This will be your punishment," after saying that Wei Wuxian disappear from there leaving the needle to go into Jin Guangyao and Su She body every now and then.

"A-Xian," Wei Wuxian sigh, he look up ahead to see Lan Xichen, Xiao Xingchen,  Song Lan and Qing is waiting for him. "Come have breakfast," Wei Wuxian nodded his head as they all went into the main room to have breakfast together.

"Zewu Jun, don't you have to head back to Cloud Recesse to see how everything is doing?" Asked Xiao Xingchen. "I was thinking the same thing. Will that be alright with you, A-Xian?" Lan Xichen looked at Wei Wuxian.

"Of course. I will leave the portal open for you to come back. Lan Qiren doesn't know about Lan Zhan does he?" Lan Xichen shake his head no. "Then is best not to tell him. He will think is my fault that his nephew got hurt."

"Don't worry A-Xian, I will explain everything to Shifu." After breakfast Wei Wuxian make a portal for Lan Xichen to go back to the Lan Clan. He is a sect leader after all, it is his duty to see how everyone and how everything is back at his clan.

"I will leave this open in Lan Zhan room. Make sure you don't work too hard, I'm sure Lan Zhan wouldn't want his brother to work until he fall down. This portal will lead you to your room."

"Thank you A-Xian. You take care okay?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. Lan Xichen walk through the portal.

"A-Ying," Wei Wuxian look outside, he walk out of Lan Wangji room, "what it is Shishu?" All of them walk to sit down at the stone table and stone chair. "Zichen and I want to continue our journey. But don't worry, we will come back to visit you. As for A-Qing, can you look after her for us?"

Wei Wuxian look at Qing who is looking down at her hand, "Of course. A-Qing is like a little sister to me. She also help me to look after Wen Ning."

"Thank you A-Ying. Then this afternoon we will head out."

The place now is just Wei Wuxian, Qing, Wen Ning, Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen. "A-Qing, do we still have food left?" Wei Wuxian asked as the two of them head toward Wen Ning room.

"I think we do, why?" Qing asked. "Since it is just the two of us, why don't we head in town to buy more ingredients?"

"Okay. I will go get a basket from the kitchen," Qing left the room as she head to the kitchen. "I hope you will wake up soon Wen Ning. Your safe now, I wonder how will I wake you up?"

"Wei gege, I'm ready to go," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "I hope the vegetable here is better then in Yi City." Qing said this as the two walk toward Yiling. "Why do you said that A-Qing?"

"The vegetable in Yi City isn't even that fresh. They all look like they are about to go dry. It is not even that fresh."

Wei Wuxian chuckle at this, "since Yiling is a town, they have place to grow them. I was thinking about growing our own food. What do you think, A-Qing?"

"Wei gege that is a great idea! We save more money that way!"

"Then let's go buy our food and seed."
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁
This is all I can write for this chapter. I think about one or two more chapter then this story is done.