Chapter 24

Wei Ying see the shock and surprise and many more emotions going through Lan Zhan eye, "Lan Zhan!" Hearing Wei Ying screaming his name, this got Lan Zhan back to reality. "Did you hear what I just said?" Wei Ying asked.

"What....what....what did you just said Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked as he felt his heart beating very fast.

Wei Ying is starting to blush again at how Lan Zhan is asking him to said it again, "Lan Zhan, Lan Wangji, Hanguang Jun, I....I...I...I...I LIKE YOU!" Just like that Lan Zhan pull Wei Ying into his arm as he captured Wei Ying lips with his.

Wei Ying melt into Lan Zhan arm, he wrapped his arm around Lan Zhan body as he begin to kissed Lan Zhan back. The kissing begin from slow to more passionate, the two couldn't let go of each other until they ran out of air.

And that is when the two pull away from one another since they need air to breath. Wei Ying still have blushes on his cheek while Lan Zhan ear turn red. "I like you too, Wei Ying. I have always like you."

"You have? Since when?" Wei Ying asked as he move Lan Zhan head to lay down on his lap since Wei Ying know that Lan Zhan still need his rest.

"Since the first time we fought on the roof. Our swordmanship is equal to one another, since then I always want to be by your side, since then I felt like something is missing....something that wasn't there before."

Wei Ying run his hand through Lan Zhan hair, this somehow got Lan Zhan to fall asleep. The two stay up on the roof until it got cold. Wei Ying carried Lan Zhan back to his room and then he went back to his own room. When Wei Ying got to his room, he take off his outer clothes, leaving only his inner clothes on.

As his head hit the pillow, Wei Ying pass out since he did drink wine after all. 'I think I will have a hangover when I wake up tomorrow.'

The next morning, Wei Ying did woke up with a hangover. 'Ow ow ow, if Wen Qing is still alive, I will have to hear her yelling at me for drinking too much wine.'

"Gongzi."

'Only one person who keep on calling me that,' "A-Ning, how many time have I told you not to call me that? We aren't master and servant. We are family, remember?" Wei Ying said this while keeping his eye closes.

"Ying ge then?" Wen Ning see Wei Ying gave a nod. This make Wen Ning smile, "What is it, A-Ning?" Wei Ying asked without getting up.

"Lan er gongzi told me that you will have a hangover, so I made Jie soup that she always made for you."

'I can always count on A-Ning,' "Thank you, A-Ning," Wei Ying sat up as he take the bowl from Wen Ning hand.

"Ying ge, Lan gongzi and Lan er gongzi, is waiting for you in the main room."

"Do you know what for?" Wei Ying asked while massaging his aching head. "Still having a hangover?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "I will come back with the medicine then. Good thing we plant herb as well. I will let Lan gongzi and Lan er gongzi know that you will see them in a little bit."

Wen Ning left from there as Wei Ying lay back down on the bed. 'Xichen and Lan Zhan must want to head back to see their uncle. They has to wait for a while.' With that last thought Wei Ying went back to sleep.

Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan is sitting in the main room drinking their tea while waiting for Wei Ying to come. Instead of Wei Ying coming into the room it was Wen Ning, "Wen Ning, where is A-Xian?" Asked Lan Xichen.

"Ying ge, is still in his room. He still having a hangover."

Lan Xichen sigh as he shake his head at how Wei Ying personality will never change. He still love his wine, "Then I guess we have to wait until A-Xian hangover is gone." Lan Xichen looked at the two, "Wen Ning please help A-Xian with his hangover and Wangji, why don't you go see him?" The two nodded their head as they went to do what Lan Xichen told them to do.

'As for me, I guess I should go help A-Qing with the fruit and vegetables. I feel like doing something different beside Sect leader duty is less stressful for me.' 

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan opened the door to see a sleeping Wei Ying, he walk over to the bed to see if Wei Ying will wake up or not. "Wei Ying," Wei Ying didn't wake up, lan Zhan try again.

"Wei Ying," he begin to shake Wei Ying lightly, instead of Wei Ying waking up; lan Zhan got pull by Wei Ying as he fell on top of him. "Don't shake me. Sleep Lan Zhan," Lan Zhan can only sigh as he closed his eye to sleep.

Wei Ying pull Lan Zhan into his arm, with a wave of his hand the curtain fall as it closed in front of the bed.

When Wen Ning enter into the room he noticed that the curtain to Wei Ying room is close, "I guess I should leave it on the table for Ying ge to take it later," Wen Ning put the medicine on the table and then he left from there.

Wei Ying can feel how tense Lan Zhan is, "No need to tense up Lan Zhan, is only Wen Ning." Wei Ying patted Lan Zhan on his head. He felt Lan Zhan loosing up, he is more relax now.

That night, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan woke up to a delicious smell in his room. "Ying ge," Wei Ying and Lan Zhan came out from behind the curtain, "what time is it, A-Ning?" Wei Ying asked as he walk over to the table.

"It is already night time, Ying ge." Wei Ying look outside, "we slept that long?" Wen Ning nodded his head. "Oh that's right, Ying ge, your medicine." Wen Ning pointed at the bowl of medicine on the table.

Wei Ying pick it up and drank down all of it. "It tasted the smell as Wen Qing, so bitter." Wen Ning chuckle at this, "If Jie Jie is here, she will smack your head." This make Wei Ying laugh as well.

"Wei Ying, about my visit to see Shifu?" Lan Zhan watch as Wei Yin went over to the table, "come eat Lan Zhan, you too, Wen Ning. And about your uncle, we can talk about it tomorrow okay?"

"Okay."

'That's my Hanguang Jun.'