Chapter 10: Your First Sect Leader Jin

The next day, when Wei Wuxian wake up he see Lan Xichen is treating Lan Wangji. "Your awake, it look like you slept well."

"First time I guess. How is Lan Zhan?" Wei Wuxian asked as he went to look at Lan Wangji injury from outside the bubble. "His injury is getting heal by the minute. Ah that's right Wuxian. There something I need to talk to you about?"

Lan Xichen walk over to the table, Wei Wuxian did the same. 'Since when did Lan Xichen start calling me, Wuxian,' "what is it that you want to talk to me about?"

"Do you remember when Wen guniang and her family went to Jinlintai for their punishment?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "What Jin Guangshan said at NeverNight is a lie."

"A lie?"

"Wen Guniang got burn to ashes, as for Wen gongzi, he didn't get burn to ash?"

Wei Wuxian eye went wide, "What?! Then where is he?!"

"Jin Guangshan have lock him up in a room, I don't know where it is but I am sure that Wen gongzi is there."

Wei Wuxian disappear from there, he appear back at NeverNight. "JIN GUANGSHAN!" Wei Wuxian appear in front of Jin Guangshan. He took hold of Jin Guangshan neck, he begin to squeeze it, "Tell me....Tell me where is Wen Ning!? Lan Xichen told me that you keep him somewhere in your clan."

When Wei Wuxian heard Jin Guangshan saying that he won't tell him anything. "I see. If that how you want to play, then don't mind me killing your wife and your son grave," Wei Wuxian pull Jin Guangshan away from the chain, "I will make you tell me where you have kept Wen Ning."

Wei Wuxian take Jin Guangshan away from NeverNight as they appear in front of the Jin clan. "Why don't you look at this Sect leader Jin?" Jin Guangshan look at his clan, all he see is crumbling build, and many body of the Jin disciple laying all around the crumble building, "Whose fault is it that your clan end up like this?"

He take Jin Guangshan by the back of his clothes, he dragged Jin Guangshan around the Jin clan. "You better tell me where Wen Ning is at or I will chop you into million of piece?" Wei Wuxian threatened Jin Guangshan.

"You will be the first to go. The other two, I will torture them even more. Now! Tell me where is Wen Ning!?" Wei Wuxian throw Jin Guangshan to the ground. Wei Wuxian see that Jin Guangshan won't tell him, "fine, how about this then?"

Wei Wuxian summon up two coffin, "you know whose coffin this is right?" Jin Guangshan bite his lip, "they died because of you. You cause them to die, it was your greedy that make your other son to kill him."

Jin Guangshan won't tell Wei Wuxian, "Such a hard head bastard." He throw Jin Guangshan into the air, a pair of chain come out and chain themselves around Jin Guangshan wrist and feet.

'If he won't tell me, then I have to check every door and every room in this crumble clan.' As Wei Wuxian walk from door to door, room to room, he destroy them as he check them.

"After I find Wen Ning, Jin Guangshan, I will kill you." Wei Wuxian voice echo throughout the place for Jin Guangshan to hear. "How dare you lie to me about Wen Ning death?! How dare you lie to me saying that you have burn the Wen sibling together?! I won't let anyone lie to me! I will find him."

'Damn it! Where is Wen Ning?' "Only one way to do this," Wei Wuxian summon up his resentment energy in his hand, "Go find him. Go find Wen Ning," the big dark energy turn into five small flame, it went into all different directions.

'Since I am the one who created Wen Ning, my resentment energy will find him,' Wei Wuxian flew up into the air with the help from his dark energy. This way it will help he can watch from all different direction.

'Come on come on, where are you? I know he is hiding you somewhere. Once I find you, this clan will disappear. Jin Ling can rebuild it from the ground up. The Jiang clan can help him.'

About a minute later Wei Wuxian see a black flame filling the air, "Over there!" Wei Wuxian went over into that direction.

Yiling

"I wonder how Wuxian is doing? Have he found Wen Ning yet?" Lan Xichen is outside waiting for Wei Wuxian to return. 'Why did Jin Guangshan hold Wen Ning captive? What is it that he want from him?' "Since Wen Ning was created by Wei Wuxian, Jin Guangshan want to know how Wen Ning is still alive?"

"Is this the reason why he want Wuxian yin Hufu? He want to bring back the dead, he want to control dead puppet?" Lan Xichen understand now, "he want to control the cultivation world with it. He want to be more powerful then any of us. No wonder Wuxian doesn't want to hand it over to Jin Guangshan."

Jin Clan

Wei Wuxian arrive at the place where his resentment energy fill the air, "what the heck is this place?" He see the big metal door is blocking his way, "Wen Ning must be in there."

He blasted the door down with his resentment energy, and when that happen Wei Wuxian see Wen Ning is tie up by many chain all around him. "What have they done to you?" With a slash from his hand, Wei Wuxian cut all of the chain around Wen Ning body.

Once all of the chain has been cut from Wen Ning, Wei Wuxian caught Wen Ning in his arm. "Wen Ning! Wen Ning!" 'I have to take Wen Ning back. I need to find out what they have done to him.'

Wei Wuxian summon up a cloud of dark energy, he put Wen Ning to lay down on it. He take the two of them away from there but before that. Wei Wuxian went up to Jin Guangshan, "Time for you to die, Jin Guangshan."

Wei Wuxian summon up resentment energy in his hand, and then he sent it into Jin Guangshan head through his nose and ear. "Suffocated him until he die." When Wei Wuxian left from there, he threw a fire talisman down to the ground where the Jin clan already crumbled down to the ground.

The fire went from a small flame into a big flame that cover up the whole place, "that is what you get for hurting my friend." Wei Wuxian disappear from there along with Wen Ning.