Chapter 17

Wei Wuxian walk through the portal, he appear in front of a house that said "Jingshi"
"Is this where Lan Zhan stay? It look quiet far from the clan," he look around the place.

"This use to be our mother place. Ever since she pass away, Wangji want to be close to our mother so he decide to stay here." Lan Xichen went to get Lan Wangji clothes so that he can change his brother soak clothes.

When Lan Xichen is done, he turn to look at Wei Wuxian. "Wuxian, will it be alright if I go see my uncle? I want to let Shifu know that his nephew is alright."

"Okay, I will wait here." Lan Xichen put his didi clothes on the table, he left to go see his uncle Lan Qiren.

When Lan Xichen is gone, Wei Wuxian look around Lan Wangji room. "So this is your room?" As Wei Wuxian walk around the room he see a book in one of the shelf. "What is this?" He pull out the book.

"Hey isn't this my handwriting?" He flip through the book, "a flower? This is the one where I threw it to Lan Zhan. He kept it." Wei Wuxian then also see something else as well.

"One's headband must not be removed by anyone other than one's fates person. Fated person? Fated person?" Wei Wuxian think back to the time he keep on taken Lan Wangji ribbon from his forehead.

"What have I done? What have he done?"

"What have you done, Wuxian?" Wei Wuxian put the book back to the shelf. "Nothing nothing. Oh are you done with seeing your uncle, Xichen?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"Let's head back," the two walk back into the portal. 'Man, I never meant to touch Lan Zhan forehead ribbon. How am I suppose to know?' Lan Xichen know that there is something is on Wei a Wuxian mind.

"Is there something on your mind, Wuxian?" Lan Xichen asked. "Said Xichen, is the Lan forehead that important?" This got Lan Xichen to stop walking, "all those time you got punished by writing rule down, don't you understand the meaning behind it?"

Wei Wuxian shake his head no, "I saw a book that it was in Lan Zhan room, I read that only a fated person can touch it."

"Don't tell me?" 'Ah no wonder Wangji got angry when I saw him at the archery competition.' "Have you ever though about telling Wangji how you felt about him? I know that Wangji felt the same way about you?"

"I don't know Xichen. But I will think about it. I want to figure out my own feeling first."

"Okay, let's head into Wangji room," when the two of them is inside of Wangji room, Wei Wuxian begin to disassemble everything. First is the healing water inside of the bubble, then the bubble around Lan Wangji.

Next is to float Lan Wangji over the bed, Lan Xichen take off all of Lan Wangji soak clothes. "Xichen, I will leave you to look after your didi. I will wake Lan Zhan up when his injury is full close." Wei Wuxian looked at Lan Wangji one last time, 'figure out my feeling huh?' He walk out of there.

"A-Ying," Wei Wuxian look to the right, "Shishu, Song Xiong," Wei Wuxian walk over to the two. "How is your eye?" Wei Wuxian asked as the three went over to the stone table and chair underneath the tree.

"It is fine now, I want to come out since I have been inside for a while now."

"Even if your eye is better, don't stay out for too long." Xiao Xingchen turn to look at his friends. "I know. Don't worry Zichen."

"It is fine for Xiao gongzi to leave the room, he need to get use to being outside instead of coop up in his room," they all turn to see Lan Xichen walking out from Lan Wangji room.

"Zewu Jun, how is your didi?" Song Lan asked Lan Xichen. "Wangji is doing fine now, his injury is healing slowly," Lan Xichen sat down next to Wei Wuxian. "Oh that's right, Xichen, how is Wen Ning doing?" Wei Wuxian look at the room Wen Ning is in right now.

"Wen Ning, he is still unconscious. It has been days since you rescue him, he should be awake by now."

"I will go see," with that Wei Wuxian got up and walk to Wen Ning room. "Xiao gege! Song gege!" All three turn to see A-Qing walking toward them with food in her hand.

"A-Qing?" Qing smiled at Xiao Xingchen. "I finally get to see what you look like."

"A-Qing is glad that you got your sight back and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about Xue Yang."

Xiao Xingchen got up, he put his hand on Qing head, "is okay, you were scare that he will do something to you. I don't blame you for it."

Song Lan turn to look at Lan Xichen, "Zewu Jun, what did Wei Wuxian do with Xue Yang?"

"By now I think he gone or still being tortured at NeverNight."

"Tortured?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. "Let said that whoever mess with Wei Wuxian family and friends, he will tortured them to death. Jin Guangshan is already gone."

"Lan gongzi, exactly what happen? What happen to A-Ying?" Lan Xichen start from the Wen clan attacking the other clan to Jin Guangshan accusing Wei Wuxian of killing his son Jin Zixuan to telling Wen Ning to attack his Jin disciple at Jinlintai to having a war against Wei Wuxian.

"They all did that to A-Ying? How could they? Just because A-Ying cultivated dark method doesn't mean he is a bad person. Lan Xichen, why didn't you stop this? Isn't your clan known for there "Righteous"." Xiao Xingchen asked with anger in his voice.

"He is Xiandu, no one want to go against him." Lan Xichen said with a regret in his voice.

"So What!?" Xiao Xingchen slammed his hand down on the stone table. "Xingchen, come now, calm down."

"No! The Lan clan should know better. They should at least find out the truth before attacking A-Ying!" Xiao Xingchen glared at Lan Xichen, who is hanging his head low in a shame at what Xiao Xingchen just said.

"Shishu."