Right Down Flashback Ally

So what else in on the list said Boulder. A new wand, magic books and school robes said Penny. When can we get the wands said Cyrus. Right over there said Boulder. No better place then "Own A Wand". Clever name said London. Now you guys might want to head inside said Boulder. I will be out here waiting. The three went inside to find the building empty. Hello said Penny. Give me a min won't ya said a voice. A few seconds past by and a person on a moving latter came by. Hello said the person. Were here for wands said London. I figured said the person. You said the person as he pointed to Cyrus. Follow me. Cyrus followed the person as they went into where the wand boxes were. That's a lot of wands said Cyrus. Well we don't put mutable in one box said the person. I think i can imagine why sir Cyrus said. Please said the person. Call me Deco said Deco.  Ok Deco said Cyrus. Deco then went up his latter and pulled out a box. Try this one said Deco. Deco then proceeded to take the wand out of the box and handed it to Cyrus. Go on said Deco. Give it a swish. Cyrus then waved the wand a bit and knocked some lights off of the celling. Not that one said Deco as he took the wand and put it back in its case. How about this one said Deco as he put the wand away and brought out a new one. Cyrus then proceeded to give it a flick and it repaired the lights. Yes said Deco. That is the one. I do like this wand said Cyrus. How does it all work? You see said Deco. The wand chooses the wizard it wants to be used by Mr. Anderson. There are many types of wands that are used best by certain wizards. One of these is a Keep-can wand. That wand is used by wizards who have went a big change in there life. The wand your holding is a Pisa wand. That wand is used by wizards who are smart like yourself. Interesting said Cyrus. Well i do like this wand. I thought you would said Deco. Now can you sent in the next person please? Yes sir said Cyrus as he went into the waiting room and got London into the room. Good day Ms. Gravely said Deco. I think i have a wand for you. I'm interested said London. Deco then took a box from a higher shelf and handed it to London. Within seconds, London was a master at the wand. I think that Keep-can wand works rather well said Deco. I would say that as well said London. Now can you get the last one in here said Deco. London went back and brought out Penny. Hello said Penny. Deco then was a little frozen. Ms. Anderson said Deco. I was waiting for this day for quite some time. Deco then pulled a wand from the bottom stack. Try this one out said Deco. Penny then gave it a swish and created a little explodium. Oh no said Deco as he pulled the wand back from Penny's hand and back into the stack. I don't think i wanted that wand said Penny. Right indeed said Deco as he pulled out another wand. Lets see this one said Deco. Penny gave it a swish and it created a few big sparks. No said Deco as he pulled the wand and put it back in its place. As Deco was looking for another wand, He had an idea. I wonder said Deco as he got out another wand that was very high up from the other wands. He took it out of the box and gave it to Penny. The wand lit up as soon as it touched Penny's hand. It's a match said Deco. Why is it doing that said Penny. You see said Deco. That wand has a dragon scale in it. This scale was from a very powerful dragon that lived a long time ago. This dragon dropped one other feather. Just one more. Who was the owner of that wand said Penny. Someone who tried to kill us all said Deco. The three left the store and Boulder was there with a few supplies. You were in there for some time so i went ahead and got the rest of the supplies that you need said Boulder. Why thank you professor said Cyrus. Oh professor said Penny. What is it said Boulder. The shopkeeper said that the wand that was chosen to me was one of the dragon scale wand said Penny. Why yes it is said Boulder. What's so wrong about it? Who was the other wizard who got the other wand said Penny. Oh said Boulder. I think you know. What said Penny. We must get going to the train stop said Boulder. We get to ride in a train said Cyrus. Yes said Boulder. Were not too far away from it. Oh boy said London. Oh boy indeed said Penny.