Only Begun

The five along with all of the first years finished up the feast. When it was over, Boulder along with a few staff members were on there way to show the students there dorms. This way everyone said Dimmer. I wonder what these rooms are gonna be like said Dez. I hope there good said London. Can everyone stop here said Boulder. The dorms are split between girls and boys. We have a few rules for this. Rule one, You can't go into a dorm of the opposite gender for any reason. Girls and boys can visit each other in the main room of the dorms but nothing else. Rule two, You must be in your dorm area by nine. Any longer and you will get a detention. Lastly, I would encourage everyone to be in bed by ten. No later or you might be too tired for classes. You will want to put on your school robes everyday for class. No expectations. You will be getting your books for classes in your classes tomorrow so you don't need to bring anything to class today other then yourself. Now can the boys come with me? The girls will go with Professor Dimmer. Boulder lead the boys up the stairs while Dimmer lead the girls down stairs. She then opened a door that was disguised by a painting. This shall be your room for some time lady's said Dimmer. You heard what Boulder said and i won't repeat it. Your luggage is already in your rooms. Good night everyone said Dimmer as she closed the door. This is so cool said Penny. This room is sick said London. But i am felling a bit tired. Me too said Penny. I should hit the hay before my six minutes. Penny and London then went up to there room to find that there sharing a room with a few other girls. Sweet said London. Were sharing a room said Penny. Awesome. The girls then got out everything that they needed and got in there beds. Good night London said Penny. Good night Penny said London as the girls fell into a deep but peaceful slumber under the night sky. Boulder then lead the boys upstairs into a wall that was just a fake wall that you could go into. This wall lead to the boys commons. Here is where you will be staying everyone. I think you know what i said so i will just say that your luggage is in your rooms. Good night everyone said Boulder as he left the room. Now this is a sick room said Austin. I know said Dez. Cyrus was about to reply but then he yawned a little quietly. You felling tired Cyrus said Austin. A little said Cyrus. We should turn in for the night. Agreed said Austin and Dez. The three then went into there room and found that there in the same room and it was just the three of them. Were sharing a room said Cyrus. That's so cool said Dez. Bro night every night said Austin. The three then got ready for bed. I can't wait for classes to start said Cyrus. Even i am said Dez. And i don't like school all that much. Good night everyone said Austin as the three fell into a slumber. 

Meanwhile . . . In another world . . . 

What do you mean I'm in another world said a girl. Its a little hard to believe said a pony. Wait said the girl. You all look familiar. I don't know what your talking about said the pony. But look Sophia. My name is Starlight and this is Sunburst. Hello there said Sunburst. A while ago, You were killed by the shadow queen. I do remember that said Sophia. That London put a sword through me. But how am i alive? Well said Starlight. From what i can tell, Cyrus was able to stop London and turn her good. This made everything that London did turn back to normal. Like it never happened and you were placed in that. So i died and came back said London. Where is Cyrus and Penny? Hold on said Sunburst. I'm getting reports that there house was blown up. What said Starlight and Sophia. Is Cyrus dead? No said Sunburst. I'm getting signals that his spaceship is untacked. That's good said Sophia. Yeah said a voice. Really great. Who's there said Starlight. Me said the boy from before as he reviled himself. You said Sunburst. Who are you said Starlight. The same person who turned you into a snake said the person. Why did you do that said Starlight. That was not a fun experience! So that way, You couldn't help Cyrus with bringing back Sophia but i see that didn't work said the boy. What you do want with me boy said Sophia. Please said the boy. I don't think we met before. Call me Adam said Adam. And your coming with me to take over the wizard world. Wizards exist said Sophia. They do here said Starlight. Well they exist in other worlds too and I'm gonna take over them said Adam. No your not said Sunburst. I don't think you have a choice said Adam. Adam the pulled out his wand. Run said Sophia and she along with Starlight and Sunburst got out of the room before Adam could finish his spell. Get back here said Adam. Adam chased the three though the castle that Starlight and Sunburst were in. They ran up to where Twilight were at and closed the door. What's going on said Twilight. Were under attack said Sophia. What said Twilight. Don't tell me Cozy Glow, Chrysalis and Tirek escaped there stone form. Not that said Starlight. A Wizard. A what said Twilight as the door started to crack. Quick said Twilight. Out the window. But what about our daughters said Sunburst. Spike said Twilight. What said Spike. Get Luster said Twilight. Spike then came with Luster. Now out the window said Twilight. Starlight was able to get every pony out of Twilights bedroom window except herself, Sunburst and Sophia just as Adam broke down the doors. Surprise mother fucker said Adam. Not her said Sunburst as he got Starlight out of the window. Take me, not her said Sunburst. It won't matter said Adam as he casted a spell on Sunburst. I am at your service master Adam Sunburst said as he bowed to Adam. Good said Adam. Now its your turn said Adam as he was close to getting Sophia. Stand away said Sophia. I won't bow to a creature like you. Get her said Adam. The mind controlled Sunburst then charged at Sophia who was able to get out of the window and to where Starlight and the rest were. Where's Sunburst said Starlight. Under Adam's spell said Sophia. We need to go now. I know where to go said Twilight. Where said Sophia. How about we pay the Anderson a little visit said Twilight. How are we gonna do that said Sophia just as Adam was able to break free from the castle. Follow me said Twilight as she used her wings and stared to fly and using her magic to carry everyone else. This fells weird said Spike. I got my wings. No time said Twilight as she flew away from Adam. Adam then look at the scene. You may have gotten away this time said Adam. But that wasn't my full plan. Once i get enough of my army and figure out this timelune, All of the worlds in the universe and beyond will be MINE TO RULE FOREVER!!! But where to start as Adam with Sunburst walked away.