Welcome To StellarLune

The three got off the train with Penny and London following soon after. Hey Cy said Penny. Penny said Austin and Dez. Yes said Penny. It's really her said Austin. I can't believe it said Dez. Hey said Cyrus. That's my sister your talking about. I know said Dez. You know I'm unavailable said Penny. By who said Austin. Just then, Boulder, Tom, Zeta, Casey and Cole came into the scene. And lastly said Boulder, This is StellarLune. My my said Casey. Penny said Cole as the two ran up and hugged each other. Oh said Austin. Don't you even think about it said Cyrus. Ok said Dez. Are you sure i can't go to StellarLune Boulder said Cole as he and Penny were still hugging each other. I can make you a T.A said Boulder. That will work said Cole. Congrats Cole said Penny. Now we can see each other more. Boulder smiled as Cole and Penny let go from there hug. Just then, A taller man came out with a candle. Come along everyone said the man. StellarLune doesn't have all day. Who's that said Penny. That's Doug said Boulder. Now i must be going said Boulder as he flashed out of there. Well we have to get going said Dez. Come on guys said Austin as he, Dez, Cyrus, Penny and London caught up with the group. Doug then lead the kids to a dock with tons of boats. Get in a group of five and follow my lead said Doug. Penny, Cyrus, Austin, Dez and London got into one boat and headed out. This is so cool said London. I can't wait. Speaking of said Cyrus. How was that after school thing? It was boring said Penny. They were what we expected said London. I figured said Cyrus. Woah said Austin. I know said Cyrus. Woah, There wasting your time. Not that said Dez. Look. Penny and Cyrus turned around and saw a massive palace with mutable high towers and tall buildings. What is that said London. Boys and Girls said Doug. Welcome to Stellarlune. Wow said Austin. This is gonna be sweet! So sweet said Penny. Doug lead the boats at the dock and gathered everyone up. He then lead everyone up some stairs and into a waiting room. Stay here everyone said Doug as he went in the next room. This is happening said Cyrus. Now I'm kind of getting exited said Penny. I know said Austin. This should be better from your normal high school said Dez. I think i know that said a person as he walked over to where the five were talking. This is gonna be no better then a normally high school. Whatever you want to say man said Cyrus. The person then walked away. Just then, The doors opened and a women came out. Good evening everyone said the women. My name is Professor Dimmer and welcome to Stellarlune. Come into the dining room quickly please. The kids went into the dining area and they took a seat at the very long tables. Welcome everyone said Boulder as he got everyone's attention. Welcome to your first year at StellarLune. Before we being the feast, I have a few reminders for all students and staff. The enchanted forest this year is forbidden if you don't want to die a most slow death and the fourth floor attic is also forbidden as well. Now for students, Let the feast begin. Within seconds, food was all over the tables. All of the students were taking what they could. I must say said London. They do have good food here. Agreed said Austin. They must enchant them or something said Dez. They were magic said Cyrus. Of course they would taste good. Good point said Penny. I still don't understand all of this. What's not to understand said London. It's just after defeating Liz, You and Adam, We could get a break from all this but it seems like we can't said Penny. I can see where your coming from said Austin. I know i wasn't there but i can still fell your frustration. You did defeat Adam said Dez. I think you can take a break from war for a while. Thanks guys said Penny. I guess i needed to hear that. We all fell that way from time to time said Cyrus. But we can bounce back from it. True said Penny as she and Cyrus hugged. It will be ok sis said Cyrus. Thanks bro said Penny. Hey you two said Austin. Get a room. Not funny said Cyrus. I don't know about that said Dez. It wasn't funny to me said London. Sure it was said Austin. Boys said London.