No Clues Left

A few hours later . . . 

The final bell rang at Stellarlune and classes were dismissed. Shortly after Penny, Cyrus, London, Austin and Dez met up with each other. What a day said Penny. Can't agree more said Cyrus. I'm gonna be on a sports team. What said Penny and London. You didn't hear the news said Austin. We didn't said Penny and London. How does it fell said Penny. Scary said Cyrus. Understandable said Dez. Well said Cyrus. For a nerd like myself to be doing a sport, Its a little out of place for me. You can do Cyrus said Penny. Speaking of said Cyrus. How was your day sis? Still adjusting on that said Penny. New school for like the third time said Cyrus. Weird said Penny. Anyway, Living with magic can be you know. Understandable said Cyrus. Were are you off to said Penny. Me and the boys are going to check out the Cymobie said Cyrus. Fun said London. Is that it said Dez as he pointed to a ship. There she is said Cyrus. The five then headed to the ship and went inside.  Now this is a nice ship said Austin. Tell me about it said Penny. Cyrus then went into the cockpit and found no messages there. No new messages said Cyrus. That's odd as Cyrus typed up a new message and sent it. Wait a sec as Cyrus noticed something. Can you guys get in here said Cyrus. The four then came in the cockpit. What is it said London. The room the got darker. What is that said Austin. I think someone was in here and did this said Cyrus. How do you know said Austin. The only other time this happened was when London broke in here. So who could it be said Dez. Just then, Penny fell to the floor. Penny said Cyrus as he tried to help her up. Penny couldn't get up as her body was stuck to the ground. Penny's eyes then lit up and holograms began to show a video of sorts. The video showed Adam entering the Cymobile, Attacking Starlight and Sophia and mind controlling Sunburst. The holograms then disappeared and an hologram of Adam appeared. Hello there you wiz-idiots said Adam. As you saw, I have started to take over that pony world and I'm about to take over your worlds as well. You might want to buckle up wizards. Lets see how you compare to me again. Goodbye! HAHAHA!! The message stopped and Penny regained herself. The four watched the message in horror with nothing on there face. He's back said Austin. This isn't good said Cyrus. Just then, Penny was able to stand. Penny said Cyrus as he hugged her. What happened said Penny. I'm not sure said Cyrus. But we found out that Adam is alive and coming. But that wave defeated him said Penny. He had to survive said London. Now he's more powerful then ever before said Dez. What do we do said Austin. I think we should tell Professor Boulder said Penny. Shouldn't we try and head in ourselves said London. I don't think we should said Cyrus. If that was Adam talking in real time, We could be destroyed in a second. Your right said London. We should get the wizard world by us said Cyrus. If they could defeat Adam once said Dez. They can do it again. The five rushed out of the Cymobile and went up to StellarLune to find Boulder when they could hear a noise. RAWWWWWwwwwww was the sound of the voice. The five stopped and found smoke coming from the mountains afar. What was that said Penny. This isn't good said Cyrus. Just then, Boulder came as fast as he could down to the five. You heard it to professor said Austin. Indeed said Boulder. That smoke is coming from the dragons land. The dragon land said Penny. Indeed said Boulder. This isn't good. We also have bad news said Cyrus. Perfect timing said Boulder. What is it? Adam's back. That isn't good said Boulder. We will discus this later. I need to head to the dragon land. I think we should head there as well said Dez. I guess you could help said Boulder. Just be carful said Boulder as he flashed the six of them away.