Alone Time With Books

The next day . . . 

Penny and Cole were walking around the campus of Stellarlune for a afternoon stroll. Isn't the day so young said Cole. You bet it is said Penny. The perfect time of the late September season said Cole. Very agreeable there said Penny. That does remind me said Cole as he and Penny stopped by a bench. Cole then got out a present. Happy anniversary said Cole. But its not the day we started dating said Penny. I know said Cole. Its the day the best thing in the whole world came into my world. Penny started to blush a little. She then opened the present to revile a scarf with orange and dark blue vertical stripes. Our favorite colors said Penny. Made it myself said Cole. But that's not all. What more could there be said Penny. I didn't want this to be in the box because its a little fragile said Cole as he got out a smaller box. Penny opened the box and found a necklace. Its a family relic said Cole. Its been passed down from generation in my family. Its . . . Its perfect said Penny. Cole then put in around Penny's neck. I thought you would enjoy it said Cole. Just then, The wind was startling to pick up quite a lot. Man its getting windy here said Penny. Not to worry said Cole. I made the scarf long for a reason. Penny then tossed Cole one end of the scarf. This is a long scarf said Penny. Its the point said Cole. For evening walks in the cold. Your too sweet said Penny. But I'm sweeter then a candy store said Cole. Just then, A lighting bolt struck far away from Penny and Cole. I think we should head inside said Penny. Agreed said Cole. The two were making there way inside when Penny started to fell something. Are you ok Penny said Cole. Penny was startling to shake a little bit as her eyes started to change colors. Just then, Right before Cole's eyes, he could see a lighting about to hit Penny. He was about to push Penny out of the way but Penny summoned a shield canceling out the lighting with only her mind. Woah said Cole. Penny then fell to the floor. Cole picked her up and carried her inside. Penny woke up a few minutes later in a gurney. What happened said Penny. She saw that Cyrus, London, Cole, Austin and Dez were there. What did happen Cole said Cyrus. Penny summoned a shield and passed out. That's quite a descriptive story said London. Well its what happened said Cole. Our lovely forth wall audience would agree. He does have a point said Austin. That reminded me said Cyrus as he pulled out a book. I checked out this book from the library said Cyrus. This book contains unusual magical powers found in wizards our age. This could be the answer said Cole. I hope it is said Penny. I'm tired of ending up in the hospital. I hate doctors to begin with. London, Austin and Dez had to leave the room while Cyrus and Cole were looking through the book trying to look for an answer. I think i found it said Cole. What is it said Penny. Cyrus and Cole showed Penny the page with the answers. The Queen of night spell said Cole. One wizard with genes that are passed down from the Queen of night are known to cast spells by hand or mind when they know there in danger. This is only possible if your somehow related to this queen. What the hay said Penny. I don't know what to say by this said Cyrus. I never have seen such powers before. So I'm a descendant of this Queen of night said Penny. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Just then, Boulder came into the room. Penny said Boulder. I heard about what happened. I'm fine said Penny. I do want to ask something though. What is it said Boulder. I think you heard that i was able to cast a shield with my mind said Penny. I didn't know that said Boulder. How is that possible. We know said Cyrus and Cole. You do said Boulder. Cyrus and Cole then showed them the page. So its true said Boulder. You are the Night descendant. I only found out a few seconds ago said Penny. How is this possible professor said Cyrus. We need to do some test before we can officially say said Boulder. More test said Penny. I have to study for like three tests this week. Not those tests said Boulder. Oh said Penny.