Testing The Field

A few days later . . . 

So what did you want me here for Flit said Cyrus. I'm here to teach you the basic's of Wizball said Flit. Ready for that Cyrus said under his breath. So the first thing that you want to know is the balls said Flit. Woah there said Cyrus. Not those balls said Flit. The game balls. The first one that you need to know is the surf ball. What is it used for said Cyrus. There are three surf balls in play at all times during the game. I'm a little confused said Cyrus. You will know on the way said Flit. These balls are like basketballs. You dribble them with your hand while your on your broom. The point of the game is to get the balls on the other teams zone. But you said that there are only three balls at all times said Cyrus. You need five of the balls on the other teams zone to get a point said Flit. Why five said Cyrus. Then the game would look a lot like basketball but with brooms said Flit. Second of is the joker ball. This balls purpose is to distract both teams with it flying around and if you aren't carful, knock you off your broom. Sounds painful said Cyrus. Don't get me started on it said Flit. Lastly is the ball that you need to focus on said Flit. Why do i need to focus on it said Cyrus. Your the defense said Flit. This last ball is called the cadence ball. This ball is something that you need to get. If you catch this ball, the other team can't score a single point for 15 minutes. Now that is a powerful ball said Cyrus. It's main move is zooming all over the field. You need to get it before the other team gets to it first said Flit. The game only last for an hour of just play time and not with breaks to note on. Lastly, This isn't manly for you but if you catch this ball, the other team can stop us from using the 15 minutes. Oh boy said Cyrus. that is all that you need to know said Flit. The first game is in one week so be ready for that. That should be easy to remember said Cyrus as he and Flit walked away. 

Meanwhile . . . 

Not those tests said Penny. I may not had to have study for this but it's the same stress felling. This isn't those test said Boulder as he, Penny and London walked into a empty field. Now London said Boulder. Your job is to attack Penny and see if she blocks the attack with only her mind. I did that like a year ago professor said London. Not my proudest moments. London then proceeded to drop a brick on Penny but a magic shield blocked it. Interesting said Boulder as he wrote it down. Just then, Cole was taking a walk down the same felid and dropped by. Oh hey there professor said Cole. What are you and the girls doing here? Were testing out Penny's passed down powers said Boulder. Interesting said Cole. I think that's enough of that said Boulder. Now lest move on to the next test. There more tests said Penny. Even in the wizard world i can't get away from test. This test will see if hurting a loved one would do anything said Boulder. London, attack Cole. What said Cole. Just go along with it said Boulder. London then charged at Cole and threw some bricks at him. Penny's magic then took London and threw her to the ground. Are you ok London said Boulder. I'm fine said London. I think i got some magic guts in my system though. I think the results are here said Boulder. You are the Queen Of Night's descendant. I guess i am said Penny. But i have some questions about this. I can try to answer to the best i can said Boulder. Then how did none of this happen when i was facing Liz, London or Adam like some Harry Potter book Penny asked. I could be touched. From what i know about the subject, You didn't know about magic so your magic didn't revel itself then said Boulder. I guess that would make sense said Penny. I'm just so lost though. We can run more test and figure this all out said Boulder. This may not have happened in my time but i can do the best i can said Boulder. Were here to support ya said Cole. Thanks guys said Penny. 

Hey everyone. I have a little update. I'm a little bit or just a bit sick as of typing this. I hope that doesn't mean anything but some chapters of both Becoming Normal and League of the super squad might be delayed for a little bit. I hope that doesn't happen but just be prepared. That is all and i will see you in the next one.