The Love Triangle

Take this said Austin. Oh i don't think so said Cyrus. Your not getting my king said Austin. We shall see said Cyrus. What are you two doing said Dez. Were playing a very completive game of chess said Austin. That i am winning said Cyrus. Just then, Cyrus took Austin's king. Checkmate said Cyrus. Dang it said Austin. How are you so good at chess said Dez. Me and Penny played it a lot before she went to school and what happened about a year ago. She also is a good chess player. I'm not said Austin. That's alright said Cyrus. Just then, Cyrus's phone rang. I have to take this said Cyrus as he went into another room. Austin and Dez couldn't help but overhear the conversation. No way said Cyrus. Your back? With Starlight? Oh. What has he done to him? That could be bad. I will send all of you here right away. Just give me a sec as Cyrus hung up the phone. What was that all about said Austin as Cyrus came back. She's back said Cyrus. We need to get Penny, London and Juliet over here asap. What for said Dez. Not time said Cyrus as he ran out of the dinning room. Austin and Dez followed soon after. The three went outside to the courtyard where Penny and Cole were talking, London was doing some homework and Juliet was reading. What's the rush Cyrus said Penny. She's back said Cyrus as he was out of breath. Who is back said Cole. Sophia is back said Cyrus. Sophia is back said London. Yes said Cyrus. About time said Austin. Agreed said Dez. Who is this Sophia said Juliet. Cyrus was frozen for a little while. Uh you will see said Cyrus. I need a big space for this spell. Speaking of said London. This book i was reading has a summoning spell as London gave the book to Cyrus. Yes said Cyrus. This will work conserving that i need to bring in four characters into school grounds. Cyrus then read the spell and gave it a shot. Sophia, Twilight, Starlight and Luster. So i wish to see them in hands of the author, Make sure that it isn't too dire for them! Cyrus casted the spell in the ground and it caused a magical flash of light. it blinded everyone around for a short amount of time. When everyone gained focus, the four where there. Woah said Sophia. Does magic do that? Not in our world said Starlight. Cyrus was about to cry when he saw Sophia. Sophia said Cyrus as Sophia saw Cyrus. Cyrus said Sophia as they ran to each other and hugged each other in there arms. Your back said Cyrus as tears were coming out of him eyes. Your crying said Sophia. It's liquid pride said Cyrus. Very different thing. What is liquid pride said Starlight. I think big brothers use it said Twilight. So cute said Cole as he and Penny hugged. We are said Penny. Man that's cute said London. London said Sophia. What is she doing here?! Calm down Sophia said Cyrus. She's good now. What happened said Sophia. A lot has happened since when London was evil. What happened exactly said Sophia. To make a long story short said Cyrus, Penny, me Nick and the horses help defeat London, She along with Liz and Adam tried to attack us, Me Penny and London were wizards, We kind of killed of Liz, London reformed, Adam's still out there and he sent a few messages through Penny, Casey is a mermaid now and we moved into the wizard world said Cyrus. What the magic spell said Sophia. But it doesn't matter said Cyrus. Where finally reunited at last. Yes said Austin. We won't be sentenced to hear about you any longer. Who are you said Sophia. I'm Austin said Austin. I'm Dez said Dez. Hey Cyrus said Austin. So your in love with redheads? Don't question who I'm attracted too said Cyrus. What said Sophia. Oh Cyrus was a little in love with Juliet over there said Dez. What are they talking about said Juliet and Sophia. In my defense said Cyrus. I didn't know if you were coming back or not. Your not my type said Juliet as she walked away. I love you said Cyrus. I'm not the happiest right now said Sophia. I apologies wholeheartedly said Cyrus. Ok said Sophia. I hate to break up a happy moment said Twilight. But we have some things that we need to talk about. When we visited your old home, We found this piece of something. That's a piece of the timelune said Penny. How did you know said Cole. I was reading about it a few days ago said Penny. Me two said London. The user can go back in time with it. That's my line said Penny. But its broken said London. That could be very bad said Penny. Where is the other piece of it said Cyrus. We don't know said Starlight. That piece was the only thing there. I don't like the sound of that said Cyrus. Then your not gonna like this said Twilight. Someone put a spell on Sunburst and mind controlled him. Who did he look like said Penny. He was wearing a spiked cape said Starlight, a black and grey crown with spikes along with spikes shoes. That was Adam said Penny. You said he casted a mind control spell said London. Yes said Twilight. If anyone else looks into there eyes, they get mind controlled as well. We left our world with Adam and Sunburst in it. Well said London. I think the entire state of that world is Adam as its ruler. How are we gonna stop him said Sophia. I don't know said Cyrus. I think we should tell Boulder about this. Who's Boulder said Sophia, Starlight and Twilight. The headmaster here said Penny. We don't have much time. Indeed said Cyrus. The nine of them headed inside as fast as they could. Heading to Boulder's office.