The Big Game

Welcome everyone to this years wizball game said the announcer. This game is between the fierce but sneaky STELLARLUNE Vs the solders of COTTON-CREAM!!! This match will begin shortly. Cyrus and Flit were in the there locker rooms when Cyrus was shaking. Are you ok Cyrus asked Flit. No said Cyrus. Why said Flit as he took a seat next to Cyrus. Its just that I'm worried said Cyrus. About what said Flit. Well said Cyrus. Throughout my life, i was a nerd for learning and studying. I never was good and wanted to play sports in my life up until i had to for my now unfinished collage applications. When you and Boulder wanted me to play, i felt like i was put into an unwanted position. I understand said Flit. It's natural to fell that way. I was so scared when i first started playing that i made the team lose. Everyone hated me for weeks but if i had concurred my fear back then, the team would have won. Interesting said Cyrus. I guess i see your point. Then lets go out there and win this thing Flit exclaimed. Cyrus and Flit got up and headed out with the rest of the team. Over here said the announcer. We have the students from STELLARLUNE!! The crowd cheered the students as they flew into the field with there brooms. The students from Cotton-Cream then flew in with there brooms as well. Are YOU READY said the announcer. Now remember said Flit. Get the cadence ball as many times as you can! Will do said Cyrus. Then LETS GOOOOOO! The surf, joker and cadence balls then were thrown into the air. Flit and another teammate took a surf ball each and were passing the other team. Flit was blocked by the other team but passed his ball to another teammate and they got the ball to the other side. During this, Penny, London, Austin, Dez, Tom and Zeta were in the stands watching the show. Now this is a good game said London. Penny said London. Sorry said Penny. I was just thinking about Casey. It's a real shame that happened again said London. Do you think it could be Adam said Penny. Why would he kidnap Casey though said London. Maybe to hold her for ransom said Penny. Possibly said London. Um hello said Austin. Shut it. Were here to support Cyrus, Not talk your mouth off. It just makes me sick said Penny. I don't think you got the hint said Dez. Quiet. Just around this time, Cyrus and the other teams defense noticed the cadence ball. Cyrus and the rival chased after the ball. They got under the field when the ball got under as well. Cyrus was able to get ahead by a little bit but was stopped by the rival. What do you think your doing said the rival. Getting that ball is what I'm doing said Cyrus. Just then, a joker ball came and knocked Cyrus off his broom. Ohhh went the crowd. Cyrus was able to get his head in the game and get back on his broom but with a very painful headache. The rival was able to get very close to the cadence ball and was in reach of it but when Cyrus was on the ground, his broom tripled over his. Cyrus saw this as his chance and went after the ball at full force. During this, Flit and the rest of the team were losing by a landslide. The score was 5-1 Cotton. Just then, Right as the first quarter was just about done, Cyrus was so close to the cadence ball but the rival came back and crashed both of there brooms. That was painful said Cyrus. Tell me about it said Flit. I just can't get that guy off my tail said Cyrus. Then get on his tail said Flit. What are you talking about said Flit. You will know when you know said Flit. When the second quarter started, Cyrus and the rival didn't see the cadence ball anywhere. The team was coming back but was still behind. For the end of the third quarter, Cyrus noticed the cadence ball before the other team did and Cyrus took his move. When Cyrus took action, so did the rival. They engaged there pushing and shoving just like last time. Cyrus knew that no matter what he did to get ahead, the other person would follow him. Cyrus then got an idea. He slowed his broom by a little bit so the rival would take the lead. The cadence ball then went into the middle of the field where Cyrus got a ton of speed when he dived bomb his broom and jumped right off his broom, stopping the person in there tracks. Cyrus then, rolled for a little as his hand had the cadence ball in it. Cyrus Anderson has caught the cadence ball said the announcer. That's the rest of the game to catch up. The rest of the game went on and Stellarlune was able to make a comeback witch ending with them winning. Back at the team-room, The teammates were celebrating like crazy. You did it bro said Penny as she and Cyrus hugged. Thanks said Cyrus. That was amazing said London. I did what i could said Cyrus. Nice performance said Austin and Dez. Thanks guys said Cyrus. I think i understand something. Its ok to have two things your good at. You can be a nerd and an athlete. That's the spirit said Flit. We really needed someone like you on the team. Well said Cyrus. Happy to be here when you needed me to. Great work out there said Flit. I think i found a new hobby said Cyrus as he enjoyed the celebration. They were up all night long until they had to head to sleep.