one. late nights.

November 17

:Craig:

I was up all night with my bro trying to finish up for tonight. Well, it's now morning time. Time is 2:31 a.m. I started to get tired but I wanna make sure everything is good before I go. He got half of the songs done but he's still contemplating. I don't know why! He sounds amazing and all of his songs so far have been doing really good!

"I feel like, I want more bass on this one and I should sing a bit more higher...I don't know. I'll figure it out tomorrow. Fuck, I'm tired!" he said, flopping on the couch.

"I am too,"

"You could have left a long time ago,"

"Why?"

"Because all I was doing was just listening to shit over and over again. Tryna make sure this shit is on track! Can't wait for this to be done!"

"We almost there, bro. Don't rush it. Once you get yo rest up, then we can hit this shit up again,"

"Yeah...okay I'm gonna go and head on home. I'll catch you later, bro"

"I'll see yo later,"

We dapped each other up and went our separate ways.

Bryson and I are closer than people think. We literally did everything together when we were kids. As we got older we stayed connected and started to focus on music. Our love for music is unmatched! Growing up we listened to whatever came on the radio and we would sing a long and dance to it. But the thing about that is, Bryson was a better singer, and I was a better dancer...a dancer who also sings. I make a few songs here and there but I never released them. My voice isn't as good as Bryson's. I know I shouldn't think like that, but everyone just likes his voice more. That's completely fine though; people are gonna have their opinions and their favorites. I just stepped aside and started making some beats and writing songs. Bryson was looking over my work and he wanted me to produce for him and of course I said yes. I love working with my brother, but sometimes I wish I would have followed my dream and put my music out there. I mean it's okay now though because my bro is doing amazing and I'm right beside him the whole way.

:Ruby:

I've been so for fetched from this fucking month all together! I am stressing the fuck out so bad! I have three promo videos to do, I have a scheduled photo shoot. Then I have to go to the studio to finish filming, and work on my music later...I am about to lose my fucking brain cells!

"Ugh! I can never catch a fucking break! I am so stressed the hell out!" I shouted.

"What's wrong with you?" Deejonè said.

"I need a damn break. That's what's wrong with me,"

"I know. But this will all be over soon and we gone get to break together. We've came too far just for it to stop now," Deejonè said.

"Ugh! Shit! This is overwhelming as hell! This is probably the busiest month I've ever had."

"I know. I can see why you're stressed out,"

"I hope I get a break soon,"

"Yeah. But hey, on the bright side, filming is almost over then we can celebrate," she said, smiling.

"You're right! Where we going first?" I asked, jumping on the bed.

"We going to the best hookah lounge in the city!" She said, joining me.

"Then what?"

"We going to a private club and having the time of our lives!"

"Okay! After that?"

"We go the fuck home and go the fuck to bed!"

We both flopped on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"You forgot to mention food, girl," I said, Turing my head to her.

"Oh shit, yeah! How about McDonalds?"

"Fine with me," I said laughing.

"Good, because that's the closest thing that'll be open,"

"It's fucking 3 a.m. I need to care my ass to sleep! I gotta be up at 7. Fooling with you all night!"

"Aye! I'm just trynna lift the weight of yo shoulders,"

"I know and I appreciate it so much. We should get to bed though and get the lil rest we have. Imma catch yo ass tomorrow, bitch," I said, getting ready for bed.

"Sure. Good night,"

"Good night,"

Dee went to her hotel room and I was already in the bed. I am so grateful for my opportunities, but sometimes it can be overwhelming. It's so important to take a break and take a breather once in a while. But it's almost over and imma have some good time to myself soon then get right back at it. I might go and see my brother tomorrow when I'm off. I have semi big day tomorrow and I cannot wait for it to be over.