ten. regret?

:Ruby:

We ordered our food and I began to scroll on my phone

We ordered our food and I began to scroll on my phone. I seen that Craig and Dee had posted some pictures together on their stories. They look so cute together. But I don't know how to feel. I put my phone down and began picking at my food.

"Alright, Ruby, talk to me," Ray said.

"What?"

"You're not even eating your food. What's going on?"

"Nothing, Ray. It's okay,"

"Ruby, it's not okay and I can clearly see that. If you don't talk to me now, I will call Craig right now—"

"No! Don't do that. I don't wanna bother him,"

"Then what's wrong? What happened?"

"It's just...it's just that I don't know if I made the right choice by talking to Bryson. I feel so bad and I should the but then again me and Craig had real feelings for each other years ago. And when we reconnected they sort have came back but not a lot. Then that night at the gym and we hung out, I grew close to him again. But Bryson and I already agreed to work on something. He was sort of upset with me when I told him about it and he left to Dee's house. They've been spending lots of time together. They even posted pictures on their stories,"

"Are you jealous?"

"No. I don't know. Maybe,"

"Wasn't you the main one happy they were talking?"

"Yes I was. I sure was but now I feel so fucking stupid!"

"Okay, okay, calm down. What is it that you like about Bryson?"

"Bryson is ambitious, full of energy, fun, and family oriented, sweet...but Craig is very thoughtful, he's such a doll. He's one the most supportive guys I know and he has some true talent. He's nice, he's all about his work...but I can't change anything now. I'm already with Bryson. I don't wanna make shit even more weird, you know? Plus he said we was grown he doesn't care what we do anyway," I said, stabbing my food.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ruby, it seems like you really need to re think this whole Bryson-dating thing,"

"I can't do Deejonè like that! She likes Craig a lot. What type of friend would I be?"

"One that's honest,"

"An honestly bad friend, Ray. I can't do it. I am just gonna have to suck it up and make shit work with Bryson. He's not all that bad anyway,"

"You don't see how that sounds?"

"I don't care. I've made my decision already, so I have to stick to it,"

:Sean:

Sean was playing the song Bryson sent him of the feature with Ruby. He was really feeling it and he was into the sound.