nine. jealous?

November 21, 2021

:Craig:

I woke up and almost forgot that I wasn't at home. Im still at Dee's house. She was still sleeping, but she was closer to me than before. She looks so peaceful and I don't really wanna move to disturb her. But I had too. I slowly got up, trying not to wake her. I managed to put my shoes on, grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. But just when I was about to open the door, she called for me.

"You're leaving?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah. I didn't wanna wake you up,"

"I was technically awake but not fully awake. Like I felt u get up but I assumed you was just moving,"

"Nah, I have to head out,"

"Okay...thank you for staying,"

"Of course,"

It was getting so weird. I don't wanna make things awkward between us.

"I was hoping you'd stay so we can get in the pool, but I mean we can do it another time," she said.

"When?"

"I was hoping right now, but another time is fine,"

"Uhm..."

"I have some swim trunks in my drawer. Ironically I brought the wrong kind. Im sure you can fit them,"

"That all depends,"

"Depends on what?"

"On what bathing suit you gone be wearing,"

We both smiled at each other and headed to the back.

Okay, okay, I knew Dee was thick. But her in this bathing suit made her look 3x thicker than she actually is.

"Craig, you can take a picture if you want too," she laughed.

"I'm sorry. You just look different,"

"Everyone looks different in swimwear. Just like you. I didn't know you had hella tattoos. You are fine as fuck, do you know that?"

"Thank you! I have my moments when I be feeling myself,"

Haven't blushed this hard in a while. I feel like a little girl!

"Can I feel your arms?"

"Yeah,"

"Mm mm mm! I see you be in the gym heavy,"

"Yup! All the time. This ain't my goal though,"

"I can't wait to see the final outcome. How did you look before?"