twelve. how do you feel?

December 10, 2021

:Craig:

Me and Dee are going to the dog park today. It's just a chill day and I wanna take her out. I plan to go to the dog park, take her to get some food and then we can do something afterwards. I don't know guys...I'm probably having feelings for two different girls. Ruby is still—obviously feeling me and it's giving me hope and I don't like that at all! Fuck!

BZZ BZZ

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey, babe! Uh, so after the park, can we just come back to my place?"

"Yeah. I wanted to get some food afterwards though,"

"We can, we can. But I asked because I don't really know what to do after the park if I'm being honest. So, we can just come back here,"

"Well, we can come back to my place, if you like,"

"Yeah! That can work! And we can just figure out what to do there. But, uh, I'm ready,"

"I'm on my way right now, baby. Okay?"

"Okay, I'll see you when you get here,"

*call ended*

:at the dog park:

We arrived at the park and sat on the bench in front of the water fountain. A couple of dogs ran to us and they were really cute. Dee loved watching dogs run around the park. She said it bought her joy and made her happy.

"Why don't you get a dog?"

"Every time I think of getting one, I never get around to it,"

"What type of dog you want?"

"Staffordshire Bull Terrier. They are so cute! I want one so bad. Imma make it my mission to get one!"

"Think imma get me one too,"

"I do have a cat, but she's at my sister's dads house. Brandy too her over there and just left her,"

"What's her name?"

"Peanuts. She's brown like peanut butter, so we just named her peanuts,"

"Cute," I chuckled.

"Days like this is where I function best. Just out in the real world...enjoying real life...At peace and being yourself. Just let the breeze run through your hair, over your body. It makes you feel good, you know?"

"Yeah..."

"It's so refreshing..."

She leaned on me and watched the water fountain push up more water. The dogs ran in the fountain and played in the water. I see what Dee is talking about. This is enjoyable and relaxing. Dogs live such a care free life and they bring such joy in your life. Maybe I need a dog. Or a cat. Maybe both? If I do get a dog, imma get a big one.

"I never asked, but about Monday night, were you really comfortable with me swimming shirtless?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was cool with it. I mean we're not technically together and I trust you so why not? Wasn't really a big deal for real, for real. Then you made sure that I saw, so," I said laughing.

"Yeah. I was trynna make sure you was paying attention. Plus I've posed for a few naked pictures and paintings before. All of which turned out beautifully. So I was like real comfortable doing it but I had to make sure everyone else was,"

"Well, all imma say is is that it was a very wild night,"

"It was. I wonder if they fingers okay," she laughed.