gulity

⚠️ this fanfic includes: suicide, hanging, blood and cutting. Do not continue if you are uncomfortable with any of these things. ⚠️

Wonderland x showtime. That was the name of the group that Tsukasa was suppose to be in. The group he made. That disbanded 1 month ago all because of him.

*one month ago*
"your the reason our show went bad! If you never needed to hide under a robot this would have never had happened! Do you think you do the best show if your shy?" Tsukasa shouted.
"I'm..I'm sorry!" nene said before running of crying. Tsukasa let anger get the best of him. He never meant to make to make nene cry. All he wanted to do was make the best show possible to become a star and put smiles for everyone, for saki. He had never meant for any of this to happen at all.
"Don't you think you've gone too far?" Said Rui as he glared at Tsukasa. (emu had chased after nene so they were both alone)
"You can't make the best show on your own, it requires teamwork" "you use shows for your own goal to become a star. I will stop coming here from now on and also..
you will never become a star."
Those words stung Tsukasas heart he felt like he couldn't breathe. He knew deep in him that it was all fault and the guilt had him backed up in a corner unable to escape. "What do you mean I can't become a star?!" he shouted.
"you and I are incompatible. You will never become a star because you are selfish" Rui said before leaving.
              (2 hours later)
                    *wxs groupchat*

emu: did you all not have fun while doing the show? it was fun wasn't it?
nene: I'm sorry.
Rui: I will never do shows with someone who is self centred about his own goal.
*tsukasa left the groupchat*
emu: it's no one's fault that the show went wrong so please.. nene you've always wanted to do shows right so please let's all do a big show together and have fun!