tsukasa

Nenes words really irritated him but he wouldn't push any further. The bell rang and Nene got off his desk and walked away back to her seat.
Lunch time.

He went outside for lunch to see Emu running at full speed towards him.
"Rui.." she said sadly.
"Listen Rui. I.. I'm not sure why Tsukasa would kill himself since I never got a chance to speak with him but I'm sure he had many problems. That's why let's preform together again. Me and you and Nene! I'm sure that's what Tsukasa would have wanted, he said it himself. Don't you want to make him happy?" Emu went on with her usual smile to be nowhere seen but instead replaced with a guilty sad frown.
Obviously Rui wanted to make him happy as well, he would do anything to make up for his past mistakes. He would do it.

Nene appeared noticing that Emu was here although she went to a different school.
"Let's preform again. It'll be fun like old times. Let's make Tsukasa happy," Nene said as if she hadn't said those things about him an hour ago.
Rui chose to trust Nenes words but he didn't know that she was quite a good actor.
Emu's bitter expression faded away and turned into a soft smile once she said those words.
"Well let's start coming up with ideas then for our next show for Tsukasa, shall we?" Rui replied his smile lit up.
Oh how he missed this.