party

He arrived at the party feeling a sick feeling in his stomach. He wanted to throw up. There was loads of people surrounding everywhere what the hell am I suppose to do anyway? Sakis already gone missing in the sea of people.. His eyes widened when he saw a short pink haired girl, emu. I mean it's not that hard to spot her with that hair.. what was she doing here?.. fuck I need to hide. It was too late, he had already been spotted. She was with nene what do I do?..
"TSUKASA!!!!" emu cried.
"Look Ruis at this party as well let's all have a talk and become wonderland x showtime again!" She said with a grin that was about to tear apart.
"No way," he said coldly.
Emu pouted before grabbing hand and dragging him to Rui. She pushed them out of the building "You aren't coming in until you actually talk! I'll give you 20 minutes," she said before closing the door, locking it.
Jeez now I have to be with this guy?
"Rui.. I'm sorry," Tsukasa said looking at the floor.
"You haven't changed one bit," Rui said glaring at him with anger. His words irritated Tsukasa Changed? One bit? Is he having a fucking laugh. Your the one who hasn't changed don't be ridiculous. I didn't even do anything to you, it was nene I screamed at and I apologised fully. What more do you want from me? She forgave me so why can't u just shut up now? Your little girlfriends fine now so don't act like such a bitch.
"Oh my, what's wrong? Did the 'world future star' lose his annoying loud voice?"
I'll seriously hit you, Rui.